IoT Customer Support Technician (Hybrid, Barcelona, ES)
We are a tech company that develops products based on IoT and AI in the field of sustainable mobility.
Urbiotica is based in Barcelona and committed to bringing customers all over the world value in improving and innovating their processes and services via digitalization.
We are looking for a talented, and highly motivated Support technician who will take part on customer technical support team for our smart cities – mobility solutions.
- Remote support to customers in installing and configuring our hardware and software solutions of smart cities – mobility solutions to ensure proper deploy
- Troubleshooting, performing tests and evaluations on deployed projects.
- Remote technical training for clients on Urbiotica solutions
- SW integration advisement to customer with our standard APIs solutions, and implementation follow up
- RMAs management
- Sporadic field visits to assist customers (less than 5% of the time)
- Escalation and monitoring of incidents to internal technical specialists of the different products
- Degree in telecom engineering or related field, or equivalent Vocational Training
- 2 years of experience in customer support.
- Knowledge of wireless communications, electronic equipment, and software IoT platforms for data processing, storage, and management
- Software integrations knowledge with API rest
- High level of responsibility
- Organized and methodical person
- Customer communication/management skills
- Good interpersonal/communication skills, able to work both as a member of a team and independently to accomplish his responsibilities
- English at First certificate or higher level
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Linux systems
- Knowledge of python and other programming languages
- Other languages