Aurora | United States, Colorado Springs | United States, Denver | United States, Englewood | United States, Fort Collins | United States, Grand Junction | United States, Greeley | United States, Greenwood Circle | United States, Littleton | United States, Monument | United States
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution of payments.
At Worldline we are on a mission to create the most customer-focused payments experience. Join our team, as a Business Development Manager – ISO (Independent Sales Organization)
Working for Worldline, you will be working with leading companies and software providers in North America. You will be empowered to be always on the move, looking for new opportunities at every corner. We live in the dynamic world of payments and the exciting ecosystem that comes together to deliver an elegant, simple payment experience. But you already know this. You come from the payments industry and are eager to plug into your existing network to drive growth. You can piece together merchant needs to solutions, and comfortably walk through key terminology like tokenization, merchant acquiring, and onboarding automation. You are eager to share your knowledge amongst merchants, partners, and peers to drive growth in a culture of openness and collaboration.
You thrive on opportunity, opening doors, and executing these across the finish line. You have closed deals, negotiated contracts, guided implementation, and managed existing accounts in your previous assignments.
This position reports to the Head of Sales. The Business Development Manager - ISO works closely with the North American Account Management team. Responsible for generating new sales resulting in revenue gains and gross margin for the company.
- Identify opportunities and sell Worldline solutions to Payments ISO’s, Banking Partners, and Integrated Software partners.
- Collaborate with internal and external key stakeholders to secure supply of POS Hardware orders for newly signed partners.
- Exceed set yearly goal of Net Sales and Gross Margin.
- Be a payments expert, staying current on industry trends and leveraging this knowledge into selling opportunities.
- Relay ISO/Partner requests and industry trends back to Head of Product
- Lead prospecting meetings, and coordinate with the Developer Community Manager to help streamline technical integrations and drive revenue faster.
Who You Are
- You are a ‘Hunter’. You prefer to identify opportunities and relentlessly pursue them to carve out your own success and be rewarded.
- Proven deal closer.
- Flexible, informal yet professional. Excellent communicator.
- You are a team player.
- You have a passion for payments and FinTech.
- You have a willingness to travel occasionally.
- Experience: Experience in a sales role. Selling payment solutions, software applications, or financial services. Ideally in the payments industry. History of hardware sales.
- Network: Relevant business network to payments and financial services in North America
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- A results-orientated individual
- Network: relevant relationship of merchants and partners.
- Communication: strong personality with strong commercial drive.
- Entrepreneurial: Independent, self-motivator, preference to work in a growing entrepreneurial environment.
Who we are:
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey toward the next frontiers of payment technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, a can-do attitude, and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on society. With an empowering culture, strong technology, and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Worldline provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, colour, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.comApply for this job