Lausanne | Switzerland, Nyon | Switzerland, Renens | Switzerland, Vevey | Switzerland, Zurich | Switzerland, Basel | Switzerland, Bern | Switzerland, Biel/Bienne | Switzerland
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of payment technology, influencing how the world makes payments. The solutions our employees create support the growth of tomorrow’s businesses. From local coffee houses to international banks, from San Francisco to Auckland. We are present in every corner of the world and in every part of commerce. And just as we support our customers in driving their business forward, we are also committed to helping our employees pursue their career paths. Together we shape progress.
We are looking for a communicative and team-oriented HR colleague who enjoys working in a dynamic, international, technical environment.
These daily tasks await you:
- Support in handling all administrative tasks related to HR support for employees, including maintaining data in SAP SuccessFactors and managing electronic personnel dossiers
- Processing of Fringe benefits, such as SBB or ZVV subscriptions, options for anniversaries, and employee training agreements
- Creation of job references (certificate tool) and ad-hoc reports in SAP SuccessFactors
- Applying for and checking Seco working time permits as well as applying for and extending residence and work permits (for business trips and settling)
- Contact person for internal and external audits in the HR area
- Participation in local and global HR projects
Who we are looking for
We are looking for proactive people who can drive positive change, actively address issues and show what's next - people with passion, a can-do attitude and the desire to develop further. This means:
- Commercial apprenticeship and/or further training to become a human resources assistant or HR specialist
- Solid experience in human resources, ideally in an interface role between HR and IT
- Good SAP SuccessFactors knowledge
- Experienced handling of IT systems and interfaces
- Quick comprehension and precise way of working
- Flexible, initiative, team player and communicative person
- Very good knowledge of German and good English
At Worldline you get the chance to work at the heart of the global payments industry and shape the future of how the world pays. You also have:
- Mobile working within Switzerland and flexible working time models
- Support for public transport subscriptions
- Use of your own staff restaurant
- Comprehensive continuing education programs
- Additional offers for families
- Possible participation in the Innovation Festival @ Worldline
- Sustainable, international company culture
Worldline, Hardturmstrasse 201, 8005 Zurich. If you have any questions, please contact Sohrab Wais on +49 69 – 867 906 731.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey in the payment industry and are looking for proactive people who can drive positive change, actively address issues and show what's next and help move the organization forward. At Worldline, you will work with ambitious colleagues from around the world to solve unique challenges as a team and make an impact on society. With an encouraging company culture, strong technology and a wide range of training offerings, we will help you advance your career. Join our team of over 18,000 employees worldwide and help shape the future, because it is also yours.
Learn more about Worldline at careers.worldline.com
We are proud to be an employer that values equal rights. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of religion, skin color, place of birth, sexuality, pregnancy, childbirth, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Please note: this job description is translated from German.Apply for this job