Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is a global leader in the payments industry and the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and acquirers. Powered by c. 18,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and innovative solutions fostering their growth. Services offered by Worldline include in-store and online commercial acquiring, highly secure payment transaction processing and numerous digital services. In 2022 Worldline generated a revenue close to 4.4 billion euros.worldline.com
This is Worldline
We are the innovators at the heart of the payments technology industry, shaping how the world pays and gets paid. The solutions our people build today power the growth of millions of businesses tomorrow. From your local coffee shop to unicorns and international banks. From San Francisco to Auckland. We are in every corner of the world, in every part of commerce. And just as we help our customers accelerate their business, we are committed to helping our people accelerate their careers. Together, we shape the evolution.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. If you are a highly skilled Solutions Consultant who has a creative mind and passionate about delivering, then get ready to join our company!
- Involve in development and customization of the Credit Card Application
- Application will be using COBOL as the main language and candidates are expected to have experience in coding batch as well as online CICS programs
- Conduct unit testing and together with the team member will be involved in the System Integration testing
- Expected to provide UAT support to the customers
- Provide onsite live implementation support to the customer
What We Are Looking For
- We look for big thinkers. People who can drive positive change, step up and show what’s next – people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. In practice this means:
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Minimum 10 years experience in IT development of banking systems technologies
- Have expertise and knowledge in Mainframe with batch and online CICS COBOL programming language and Mainframe (MVS)
- Ability to work independently
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Flexi benefits include (Healthcare Packages, Physical Wellness, Family Wellness and Technology Purchases).
- Birthday Leave plus more
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey towards the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com
The 18 000 employees of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. Above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.Apply for this job