Within our Finance team in Eindhoven we are looking for a practical and energetic Financial Credit Controller.
Do you enjoy working in a varied role where you and your colleagues work accurately and purposefully on the financial administration of our beautiful, technically innovative company in Eindhoven? Do you see a challenge in managing the outstanding items and do you know how to approach and convince customers with flair and professionally? Then read on quickly!
Content of the function
As a Financial Credit Controller you, together with the Business Controller and the Financial Employee, are responsible for the financial administration of WPS Parking Solutions WPS). We have the following activities in store for you:
- You process the bank transactions;
- You are responsible for the periodic reminder of outstanding invoices. You do this both by telephone and by e-mail;
- You take care of the connections of the (sub) administrations with regard to debtors and banks;
- You perform all kinds of administrative work and connections for the monthly, quarterly and annual figures;
- You assess our customers on their creditworthiness;
- You are the first point of contact for external parties regarding collections;
- As a key user, you know all the ins and outs of our Direct Device credit tool;
- You make an active contribution to important change processes and processes, including in the field of debtor management;
- You will be involved in various projects that contribute to the optimization of our business operations;
- Because you will be working in a small, but close-knit team, it goes without saying that you help, support and replace each other where necessary.
You are an energetic employee with a completed MBO-4 education (financial administration or similar) who knows how to approach and convince our customers in a professional manner. You have experience as a credit controller, you have demonstrable accounting skills and you want to develop further in your field. You are available for at least 4 days a week (preferably 5 more) and you master the Dutch and English language in word and writing. You like to get things done and you come into your own when it comes to rolling up your sleeves. In addition, hands-on, socially skilled, pragmatic and practical are your basic core values.
Our working conditions
- Market-based salary tailored to experience and capacity;
- Profit-sharing scheme: every employee contributes to the success of WPS and therefore shares in the profit;
- Development & Training: as long as you grow, we grow too;
- Work hard, play hard: 25 leave days and 13 ADV days per year, 8% holiday allowance and working from home scheme;
- A dynamic, high-tech and innovative working environment with committed colleagues;
- Excellent other fringe benefits;
- Location: Eindhoven.
Our organization, our pride
We are WPS Parking Solutions (WPS) located in Eindhoven with 350 employees worldwide. WPS is a specialist in innovative (cloud based) parking management solutions. Thanks to our continuous focus on innovation, reliable products and service & maintenance, we provide our customers with a tailor-made solution. These solutions are supplied to, among others, professional parking operators, airports, hospitals, governments, recreational and leisure facilities, hotels and shopping centers. WPS has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., USA, Canada and Brazil.
Do you already see yourself in this varied position or do you have any questions about the position and / or application procedure? Please contact Ingrid Peters (HR Advisor) on 06-22403476 or respond directly by sending your CV to ipeters(at)wps-nl.com.
Please note: this job description is translated from Dutch.Apply for this job