To expand our assembly team in Eindhoven, we are looking for an enthusiastic and technical Assembly Employee.
Content of the function
As an Assembly Employee you put together our high-quality parking systems, both mechanical and electrical, before we send it to the customer. While going through the work instructions, you check the availability and quality of materials, you perform functional tests and you know how to identify deviations and report to the Head of Production. With your solution-oriented attitude you perform (if necessary) work for or at the repair department or the warehouse. You will work in a close-knit team of 5 direct colleagues within a clean and compact production location.
WPS Parking Solutions is currently in the middle of a transition to grow into a more software/service oriented organization. A unique opportunity to further expand your (technical) knowledge focused on the products and services of the future in this dynamic role. Working at WPS means that you are continuously challenged to show the best of yourself. You want to share the knowledge and experience you have gained and you want to inspire your colleagues.
- You have a completed MBO education in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or other relevant professional fields (minimum level 2);
- Reading electrical diagrams is easy for you;
- You have an affinity with software and technology;
- You have a solution-oriented attitude and are a real go-getter;
- You are in possession of a forklift driving diploma or you are willing to obtain this diploma (WPS pays!);
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently.
Our terms of employment
- Attractive salary tailored to your experiences and abilities;
- Working hours from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., no shifts and no weekend work;
- Profit-sharing scheme: every employee contributes to the success of WPS and therefore shares in the profit;
- Development & Training: as long as you grow, WPS grows too;
- Work hard, play hard: at least 38 days off per year and 8% holiday allowance;
- Excellent other secondary employment conditions in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Metal & Technology;
- Career opportunities: Give your own development a boost;
- A dynamic, high-tech and innovative working environment with committed colleagues;
Our organization, our pride
We are WPS Parking Solutions located in Eindhoven with 350 employees worldwide. WPS is a specialist in innovative (cloud-based) parking management solutions. We supply our parking solutions to professional parking operators, airports, hospitals, governments, leisure and leisure facilities, hotels and shopping centers. WPS has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, UK, USA, Canada and Brazil.
Please note: this job is translated from DutchApply for this job