Together with the ICT Manager, the Functional Manager is responsible for the continuity and optimal functioning of the information systems within WPS, both in the Netherlands and at our foreign offices within and outside Europe. We are looking for someone who is able to act close to the business when it asks for it, but who can also oversee the bigger picture at group level. You like to get things done and you like to roll up your sleeves. In addition, you are a sparring partner for the ICT Manager when it comes to the implementation of the information provision policy of our organization and you find it a challenge to initiate optimization processes. The emphasis of this functional management function is in the management of our CRM application Efficy. In addition, you also perform work in Sharepoint, Teams, Office 365, Afas HR and DocuSign. In short, a broad and versatile function!
What do you do in this position?
This is a function that revolves around usage, changes and functionality management, including:
Developing and formulating the information policy and the information strategy, as a derivative of the business strategy and needs;
- providing support, including education and training in the use of information systems;
- handling incidents in the broadest sense of the word;
- authorization management;
- providing ad hoc information with regard to management and control information;
- recognizing the information needs of the users and translating these into functionalities;
- determining the impact of change requests on business processes and systems; and the administrative organization;
- drawing up functional specifications for information systems;
- drawing up an acceptance test plan and implementing and supervising it;
- preparing user manuals and process descriptions;
- drawing up an implementation plan for the introduction of changed (parts of) information facilities;
- identifying, diagnosing and recording the root causes of incidents;
- participate in project and working groups;
- maintaining contact with suppliers, specialists and end users.
Who are we looking for?
For this varied and challenging position, we are looking for an employee at HBO working and thinking level, supplemented with the following professional knowledge:
- information analysis methods and techniques;
- automated reporting and analysis tools;
- techniques for administrative organization.
- Functional management of CRM applications.
- Functional management Microsoft Sharepoint, Teams and Office 365.
You are experienced with IT standards regarding service-level management such as BiSL and you have experience with testing systems. You are service-oriented, enjoy sharing your knowledge and skills with end users and enjoy working in a team. In addition, you actively work on your own knowledge development and you keep your ready knowledge up-to-date.
Our organization, our pride
We are WPS Parking Systems (WPS) located in Eindhoven with 350 employees worldwide. WPS is a specialist in innovative (cloud-based) parking management solutions. Thanks to our continuous focus on innovation, reliable products and service & maintenance, we provide our customers with a tailor-made solution. These solutions are supplied to, among others, professional parking operators, airports, hospitals, governments, recreation and leisure facilities, hotels and shopping centers. WPS has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, UK, USA, Canada and Brazil.
Please note: this job is translated from DutchApply for this job