WPS Parking Systems develops innovative parking solutions, both in hardware and software. In order to be able to deliver new functionality to our customers in Europe, North and South America even faster, we are looking for an enthusiastic Production Engineer with a great sense of responsibility.
Content of the function
Within our production center we are looking for a driven Production Engineer. In this position you are the spider in the web for various technical matters within our production center. In addition, you use your knowledge and skills to ensure continuous development of the entire production process, but also the team. In short, a challenging position where you can make a major impact on the (production) results of WPS with your analytical and management skills. Are you that technical centipede with a broad technical interest in both mechatronics and software? Then read on quickly!
- Picking up ad hoc day-to-day technical matters within our production environment. This applies to both mechatronics and software.
- Structural maintenance, maintenance and optimization of our test and configuration systems. You have the opportunity to work out improvement proposals and to roll them out within our production environment.
- Train, guide and support colleagues in configuring and testing assembled systems. This is to bring the knowledge and skills of the team to a higher level.
- Picking up short technical projects within our production center. This on the basis of a thorough plan of action to be able to solve matters in a targeted and efficient way.
- Maintaining, optimizing and monitoring technical documentation and instructions.
- Supporting technical issues of R&D and Central Support departments on a project basis.
For this varied and challenging position, we are looking for a hands-on technical centipede who can work well in a team.
- Completed Mechatronics or Industrial Automation training at HBO level; or MBO+ Mechatronics or Industrial Automation with broad experience;
- A broad technical interest in various directions;
- A practical view on matters and able to translate this into solutions;
- A team player who would like to bring the entire team to a higher level;
- Not afraid to take on new challenges;
- Knowledge of ACad and/or 3D drawing systems (Inventor / Solidworks) is an advantage;
- Good office knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Dutch and English fluently, verbally and in writing.
Our terms of employment
- Attractive salary tailored to your experiences and abilities;
- Profit-sharing scheme: every employee contributes to the success of WPS and therefore shares in the profit;
- Development & Training: as long as you grow, WPS grows too;
- Work hard, play hard: at least 38 days off per year and a home working arrangement;
- Excellent other fringe benefits;
- Career opportunities: Give your own development a boost;
- A dynamic, high-tech and innovative working environment with committed colleagues.
Our organization, our pride
We are WPS Parking Systems (WPS) located in Eindhoven with 350 employees worldwide. WPS is a specialist in innovative (cloud-based) parking management solutions. Thanks to our continuous focus on innovation, reliable products and service & maintenance, we provide our customers with a tailor-made solution. These solutions are supplied to, among others, professional parking operators, airports, hospitals, governments, recreation and leisure facilities, hotels and shopping centers. WPS has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, UK, USA, Canada and Brazil.
Please note: this job is translated from DutchApply for this job