Business Unit Operations Manager (London, UK)
Who We Are?
Do you want to join a company who are trusted by over 1 million drivers in the UK, have recently been featured on Sky News and are in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 as one of Britain's fastest-growing private technology companies?
YourParkingSpace is an online marketplace and parking reservation service for drivers looking to find and pre-book parking in the UK. The platform features over 350,000 privately owned and commercially operated parking spaces which are available to book by the hour, day or month on a subscription basis. We were recently acquired by Flowbird, which will kickstart our next phase of growth - It’s an exciting time to join the team!
What You'll Be Doing?
Reporting to the Customer Experience Director, you will oversee a team of executives within the car park enforcement side of the business:
- Taking ownership of hiring, training, challenging, motivating, encouraging and providing constructive guidance to your team
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports on the department, and your teams’ productivity
- Various day to day administrative tasks to support your and your teams’ workflow
- Implement processes to maintain standards, ensuring compliance with parking legislation
- Owning compliance with various authoritative bodies
- Liaising with other departments in order to ensure the smooth running of new installations and existing sites
Who We're Looking For?
- Proven experience in people management, able to get the most out of your team.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in the Parking Enforcement sector, with a keen understanding of the intricacies of managing enforcement services.
- A high level of understanding of IT systems and processes.
- Process driven with a special attention to detail.
- Ability to think laterally when faced with a problem.
- Ambition to be a driving force in company improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's In It for You?
- 24 days annual leave + this increases after 3 years, with one extra day added each year (maximum 3 additional days)
- Birthday off
- Flexi-hours and hybrid working (office and remote based) will be considered
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Learning and Development budget
- Volunteering and fundraising for our chosen charity
- Discounted parking
- Gym membership
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Working in a company where there are no limits! If you work hard and want to achieve big things, this is the place for you