WHO ARE YOURPARKINGSPACE?
Do you want to join a company who are trusted by over 1 million drivers in the UK, have recently been featured on Sky News and are in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 as one of Britain's fastest-growing private technology companies? Then look no further.
YourParkingSpace is an online marketplace and parking reservation service for drivers looking to find and pre-book parking in the UK. The platform features over 350,000 privately owned and commercially operated parking spaces which are available to book by the hour, day or on a monthly subscription basis. Think of Airbnb, but for parking!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING?
As a talented, enthusiastic and self-motivated Product Owner, your responsibilities will include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision.
With a rapidly growing team, plans for international expansion, multi-million pound funding in place, hugely exciting commercial opportunities landing daily, and a team of competent and hard working engineers ready to go, you will be joining the organisation at an extremely exciting moment in its history.
Working closely with Product Managers and Engineers, in your role as a YourParkingSpace Product Owner, you will be responsible for:
- Incorporating feature requests into the product roadmap
- Grooming and prioritising the backlog
- Developing user stories and defining acceptance criteria
- Setting sprint goals
- Writing acceptance tests
- Planning releases and upgrades
- Following the progress of work and addressing production issues during sprints
- Analysing preferences and requests of end users
- Refining our agile methodology based on results and feedback
- Taking a keen interest in self-learning and up-skilling to ensure a strong understanding of the latest technology trends and building new skills inline with the pace of change of technology
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Must have at least 3 years' experience as a Product Owner (or similar role in product management)
- Familiarity with Agile is a plus
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product lifecycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Excellent time and organisational skills
Apply for this job