Quality Control Specialist (London, UK)
Who Are YoueParkingSpace?
Do you want to join a company trusted by over 2 million drivers, that has featured on Sky News, and in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 as one of Britain’s fastest-growing tech companies?
Look no further.
YourParkingSpace is the UK’s leading online parking platform that features over 350,000 privately owned and commercially operated parking spaces, available to book by the hour, day, or month on a subscription basis. Following our recent acquisition by an industry leader, we’re now entering our next phase of significant growth - it’s an exciting time to join the team!
What You'll Be Doing?
Your core role as part of the Quality Control Team will be to work on our public and internal review platforms, moderation of current and newly-onboarded inventory and liaise with the greater YourParkingSpace team on developments.
- You will be responsible for engaging with our users, managing and replying to customer-generated content published on our multiple reviews and social media platforms.
- Analyse trends and sentiment on reviews and general customer feedback to be able to drive operational changes.
- Working with customers to bring newly onboarded listings to our lofty YourParkingSpace standards.
- Work in parallel with the Customer Success and Telesales teams, quickly redirecting cases related to poor ratings to increase retention rates.
- Adhering to company guidelines and processes, applying initiative and judgement to the many “case by case” decisions to be made
- Confidence in handling outbound calls to reprice listings or deliver Courtesy Calls.
- Navigating different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Providing feedback to relevant stakeholders/senior management based on the trends in your interactions with our Customers and Space Owners.
- Maintain the highest level of customer experience at all times.
- Be able to achieve and maintain performance targets, with the main focus on quality scoring and customer satisfaction.
- A proactive, invested approach to work and deadlines.
- Ability to change your communication style to suit your audience.
- Undertake various ad-hoc tasks as required.
Please note: This role will require you to work 3 days from our London office in Stratford.
Who we're Looking For?
- Very strong written and oral fluency in English with immaculate grammar.
- Intermediate IT skills.
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality.
- A positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with complex customer/partner problems.
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, environment.
- Previous experience working with review platforms such as Trustpilot, Google reviews etc (advantageous)
- Familiar with Zendesk and Google Suite (advantageous)
- Previous experience in a customer support role (advantageous)
What's In It For You?
- 24 days annual leave + this increases after 3 years, with one extra day, added each year (maximum 3 additional days).
- Birthday off.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Volunteering and fundraising for our chosen charity.
- Discounted parking
- Gym membership.
- Mental health and wellbeing support.
- Cycle to work and tech scheme.
- Working in a company where there are no limits! If you work hard and want to achieve big things, this is the place for you!
Apply for this job