Flagship DESIGNA Project in South India
DESIGNA INDIA has signed a contract with Express Avenue Mall for a parking management system and a 5-year service agreement. It is the biggest shopping mall in Chennai and in the entire state of Tamil Nadu, South India, in terms of visitors. It is our first project in the South and a flagship project of DESIGNA across South India.
The installation will take place in April 2023, replacing a 13-year-old SKIDATA installation. Operations will commence between May and June 2023.
The project consists of the following components and unique features:
- A CONNECT system with 11 entrance lanes with terminals (7 for cars and 4 for motorcycles), 12 exit lanes with manual payment at the exit (8 for cars and 4 for motorcycles), and some exit barriers with displays.
- LPR installed at all 15 car lanes for season parking and in a second step for Ticketless for cars.
- Three open VIP car parks outside and a large two-level underground car park with a separate motorcycle section.
- Option FASTag payment at the exit for cars ("FASTag” is a nationwide toll system including payment via a windshield sticker with an underlying account).
- Stand-alone customized DBS for a maximum of 12000 transactions per day.
- Promotional Code, Couponing, and hotel ticket.
DESIGNA USA is a subsidiary of DESIGNA;Verkehrsleittechnik GmbH, Kiel, Germany. The company’s visionary standards have led to the development of innovative products and solutions for the parking management sector for more than 65 years.
There are no comments yet for this item
Join the discussion