As we look forward to a fruitful year in 2022, Get My Parking is proud to release the Parking Industry Yearbook 2021. The yearbook is the first of its kind, put together by and for the parking industry!
In 2021, the parking industry tackled setbacks from the pandemic and witnessed tremendous growth. Operators across the world vigilantly adapted to a new normal to provide a safe and worry-free experience for their parkers. The yearbook will focus on how parking has evolved to adapt to a new normal, and how the industry stepped up to meet new demands from parkers by upgrading and improving their equipment and operations.
Packed with comprehensive articles, interesting insights from industry leaders, and fun-filled pages to lighten the reading experience, the yearbook is designed to give readers a good idea about the industry before they enter 2022 with fresh hopes and expectations. The yearbook also discusses new products that are making waves in the world of parking, focusing in-depth on QR-enabled access/payment, digital parking permits, and consumer-facing parking apps. We also dive into updates about ‘Green Parking’, an eco-friendly movement that is influencing parking design across the globe!
Here’s a peek at what you can expect to find:
- A Look Back at 2021: Challenges and growth that the parking industry observed in the past year.
- Interviews from Leading Parking Operators: Veterans from the industry talk about their experiences in 2021 and the factors that will determine growth in 2022.
- Innovations to Look Out For: Emerging tech trends that are changing parking as we know it - Payments, Permits, Mobile Apps, and Green Parking.
- Trends That Will Shape 2022: Patterns and parker behaviors that will drive change in the parking industry.
- Memes and Comics on parking to make your day brighter.
Dive into to gain actionable insights you can put to good use in 2022! Read now.
About Get My Parking
Get My Parking is an award-winning provider of an Interoperable Smart Parking Platform that connects all parking and mobility stakeholders on a common platform who were until now operating in silos. It comprises a team of doers with a clear mission to digitize the parking industry globally. Get My Parking (GMP) was founded in 2015 by Chirag Jain and Rasik Pansare with a vision to make every parking transaction a sub-conscious experience. With a strong foundation of the team, technology, and partnerships, GMP is creating a future-proof platform to connect the parking industry internally as well with urban mobility players.