Get My Parking is back with the Parking Industry Yearbook 2022, an annual review of the developments that have taken place in the mobility and parking industry in the past year!
Last year, we released the first edition of the Parking Industry Yearbook and received an overwhelmingly positive response. This year, the yearbook is bigger and better, with more interviews, data-driven articles, and valuable insights you can use to improve your business in 2023.
Here’s a peek at what’s inside:
- A Look Back at 2022: Challenges and growth that the parking industry observed in the past year.
- Interviews of Industry Leaders: Veterans from the industry talk about their experiences in 2022 and the factors that will determine growth in 2023.
- Innovations to Look Out For: Emerging tech trends that are changing parking as we know it - QR Payments, EVs, Permits, Mobile Apps, and Eco-friendly Parking.
- Trends That Will Shape 2023: Patterns and parker behaviors that will drive change in the parking industry.
- Memes and Comics on parking to make your day brighter :D
Head over to the Get My Parking blog to read the Parking Industry Yearbook 2022, put together by and for the parking industry.
About Get My Parking
Founded in 2015, GMP is an award-winning startup that has grown to a team of 150+ members across five continents. It provides essential technology to parking operators – white-label parking apps, an IoT gate kit to retrofit old parking gates for modern capabilities, and an interoperable cloud platform that enables centralized and digital operations across a network of parking lots. The startup is spearheading new trends like EV charging, connected cars, and shared mobility hubs on the parking real estate with plug-n-play API integrations. The GMP platform has been deployed across 3000 parking lots across the world and has processed more than a 100 million transactions till date.