HUB Parking Technology, a brand of FAAC Technologies, global leader in mobility and parking solutions, is proud to introduce J4H, a groundbreaking digital solution for parking operators and hoteliers. J4H revolutionizes the guest parking experience by seamlessly integrating digital technologies into hotel and hospitality facilities.
In today's hospitality landscape, where 73% of travelers prioritize technology-driven experiences*, modern guests demand digital solutions tailored to their needs while boosting operational efficiency. J4H, seamlessly integrated into HUB's JUPITER/JMS System, empowers parking operators with a comprehensive digital toolkit for modernizing and optimizing parking assets: it streamlines operations, enhances guest experience, and unlocks new revenue streams, making it a win-win for both hoteliers and parking operators.
J4H signifies HUB's unwavering commitment to protecting our customers' investments by continually releasing innovative features that future-proof their parking assets. As an integral part of HUB's connected ecosystem of parking services, J4H offers an easy-to-use and powerful digital hotel management solution designed to deliver:
Frictionless Parking, Enhanced Guest Experience
- Front desk staff can issue guest passes quickly and easily in just three steps, reducing workload and improving check-in efficiency.
- J4H replaces traditional guest parking systems with a modern web application accessible from any hospitality desk.
- Offering QR code and/or license plate recognition (LPR) options, J4H eliminates the need for physical tickets, providing guests with a hassle-free parking experience.
Increased Revenue and Operational Efficiency
- J4H empowers front desk staff to manage and create guest passes seamlessly from one platform.
- Real-time data monitoring of guest pass usage and overstay payments ensures accurate billing and potential additional income to operators.
- Dedicated reports, available through JMS, provide valuable insights into guest parking performance and revenues, thus aiding informed decision-making for improved profitability.
Flexibility and Customization Tailored to Your Needs
- Thanks to the complete synergy with JMS, operators can define access policies and overstay rates for specific needs, to suit diverse hotel sizes and parking scenarios.
- Guests have the flexibility to receive guest passes upon arrival, receiving them (via email) in advance while reserving the room, Flexibility to choose when and how to register as a Guest, deciding whether to print or receive the pass via email or seamlessly convert their transient tickets into a guest pass.
"With J4H, we're thrilled to offer hoteliers a solution that streamlines operations and delights guests with a frictionless parking experience," remarked Robert Kempton, Director at HUB Parking Technology. “In an era where digital experiences are reshaping hotel stays, J4H meets the rising demand for seamless integration, ultimately leading to happier guests, more efficient hotel staff, and increased revenue potential.”
Sara Fiorini, Product Marketing Manager at HUB Parking Technology, added “J4H aligns perfectly with our commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction. By combining new technologies with the continuous feedback from the local markets, we empower our customers to remain competitive with their parking operations.”
With its focus on ease of use, flexibility, and data-driven insights, J4H represents a significant innovation for the hospitality industry. To learn more about how J4H can evolve and optimize your hotel parking operation, please visit: www.hubparking.com.
Sample Dashboard of the J4H solution is below.
If you’d like to receive additional information about J4H solution, please contact Sara Fiorini at sara.fiorini(at)hubparking.com.
HUB Parking Technology is the Business Unit of the FAAC Group that develops software and intelligent mobile solutions produces, installs, and supplies hardware and after-sales services for the professional management of paid parking spaces. HUB Parking Technology offers flexibility, competence, and personalized and widespread assistance at a local level, combined with the capacity, network, and strength of a global operator. Over the years, the company has constantly innovated to develop state-of-the-art systems and integrated value-added solutions that make parking efficient for users, and profitable, and easy for operators to manage.
For more information about HUB Parking Technology, visit: www.hubparking.com
About FAAC Technologies
FAAC Technologies is one of the leading international players in the access automation and control business in both the residential and industrial sectors. The headquarters, the technological and managerial heart are in Bologna, in Italy, but the group boasts a huge presence abroad, where it develops most of its business with both production sites and commercial premises. Established in Bologna in 1965 thanks to the forward-thinking intuition of its founder Giuseppe Manini, FAAC Technologies is today an international group led by a consolidated and highly motivated management team, which operates through 53 legal entities present in 30 countries distributed across 5 continents, and over 3,600 employees.