Premium Parking, the leader in ‘full-stack’ digital parking has announced its acquisition of Buffalo-based Allpro Parking LLC. The transaction combines two leaders in parking management, aligning Allpro’s operational expertise, strong leadership, and community-minded service with Premium’s full-stack, customer-first technology.
The acquisition also expands Premium’s presence across the Midwest and Northeast, creating the nation’s largest network of entrepreneur-led parking markets.
“We’re impressed by Allpro’s incredible service-driven culture, led by the talented team’s dedication to their clients,” states Ben Montgomery, President, Premium Parking. “We share the same ethos, having spent the past two decades solving the underlying problems of legacy parking systems.”
“We put the customer at the center of the parking experience,” continues Montgomery, “with the most robust, flexible, customer-centric solutions built for the future. We look forward to introducing Premium’s technology and services to Allpro clients, customers, asset owners, and employees.”
“Premium changed the way customers discover and pay for parking, transforming urban spaces with frictionless interactions and mobile payments,” adds Richard A. Serra, Allpro Parking CEO & Partner. “Our asset owners, property developers and managers, along with clients will benefit greatly as we roll out Premium’s innovative technologies.”
Clients can expect the Premium and Allpro partnership to elevate operational excellence across the board, including:
- New opportunities to drive revenue and streamline operations
- Enhanced collaboration and growth
- Improved visibility into performance
- Customers can expect stress-free parking thanks to a full-stack parking experience that makes it easy to:
- Find and reserve parking online
- Pay for parking quickly with the Premium Parking App
- Scan to park without an app with CameraPay via Apple Pay or Google Pay
- Secure workplace/residential parking via Cloud Permits
- Park all month long with a monthly parking Subscription (just drive in and drive out)
- Park for free at local venues and businesses (*validated visitor and customer parking available at participating locations)
Employees can expect opportunities to:
- Manage their location and operations on one seamless digital platform
- Grow to manage their own team in new emerging markets
- Use modern technology and operational frameworks to drive parking policy, revenue, and service excellence
In total, Premium will integrate 130 Allpro locations across three states and twelve vibrant markets, including Buffalo, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Rochester, Pittsburgh and Syracuse.
With a cumulative 40 years of expertise, the combined company will serve 60 markets across over 750 locations and include more than 700 team members.
The terms of the deal were not disclosed.