Easy-to-handle parking management for office buildings means to offer your employees, short-term parkers and residents a quick, hassle-free and convenient parking experience.
- Customize the parking solution perfectly to your and your business customers’ needs
- Benefit from easy integration possibilities and additional services
- Welcome your customers with seamless digital parking services
- Operate your car park flexibly with central access management solutions at the highest levels of security
- All is designed to make the management of your facilities easier than ever before
Benefit 1: Business Parkers Plan and Work out Their own Arrangements
- Your business customers benefit from easy-to-handle self-management for their parkers, guests and visitors (using LPR, employee batches or other data carriers, or different access media for different groups of parkers)
- You have full control of the car park at less effort
- How? Self-service for business customers to manage their own business parking. Contract parker management becomes much easier with the option of outsourcing standard tasks like contract management to business customers and their parking users
Benefit 2: Keeping Parkers’ Convenience in Focus
- Your customers benefit from convenient car park entry and exit with a registered media of identification, e. g. granting VIP guests and visitors access to restricted areas or nested car parks
- You have conveniently control of access to parking and building areas
- How? License plate recognition enables smooth entry and exit, different access media offer a variety of access options
Benefit 3: EV-charging for Office Workers Adds Value to the Parking Service
- The parkers have their car charged and ready for the drive home
- You have full own revenue and flexible expansion options for own EV-business
- How? Convenient all-in-one management of parking and EV-charging (tariffs, reports, monitoring)
Benefit 4: Management Made Easy: Full Integration of Parking Services into the Facility Management System
- There is no need to juggle with separate systems - everything is fully integrated
- You comprehensively manage and organize the car park with ultimate flexibility - also suitable for multi-site office facilities and business parks
- How? Powerful Control Center for comprehensive and efficient parking operation of all car parks. From monitoring and control of parking devices, license plate review to perfect online customer support and staff task management.
Visit us on our stand at the Intertraffic fair Amsterdam, March 29th to April 1st in hall 2-100 and discover what we can we do for you to be prepared for the future of parking in tomorrow’s office buildings: https://bit.ly/3oSqTIG
SKIDATA is an international leader in the field of access solutions and their management. Almost 10,000 SKIDATA installations worldwide in ski resorts, stadiums, airports, shopping malls, cities, spa & wellness facilities, trade fairs and amusement parks provide secure and reliable access and entry control for people and vehicles. SKIDATA places great value in providing solutions that are intuitive, easy to use, and secure. The integrated concepts of SKIDATA solutions help clients optimize performance and maximize profits. SKIDATA Group (www.skidata.com) belongs to the publicly traded Swiss Kudelski Group (www.nagra.com), a leading provider of digital security solutions.