The European Parking Association (EPA) is the umbrella organisation of European parking associations. It has been founded in 1983. The national member associations represent the parking branch consisting of private companies and public bodies running, operating and managing on- and off-street parking structures and services as well as the supplying industry that offers all related products and services concerned with parking.
The EPA aims to facilitate the cooperation between the professional parking organisations of different European countries, the exchange and mutual support of professional experience among members and may exert influence on measures and resolutions of the European Commission and other relevant international bodies relating to parking and urban mobility.
- The EPA Congress & Exhibition Returns for a Special 20th Anniversary Edition Claire Styles Parking Network
- Call for Speakers: The Parking Network Start-Up Stage Claire Styles Parking Network
- Parking, Mobility and Urban Logistics Are Just Some of the Topics Up for Discussion at EPA Congress and Exhibition Claire Styles Parking Network
- Cross-border pledge on improving car parks and enforcement nicole Parking Network
- European parking industry worth €30 BN nicole Parking Network
- Register in time for the EPA Congress 2013! nicole Parking Network
- EPA Congress 2013 Dublin 11-13 September nicole Parking Network
- The 16th Congress of the European Parking Association Congress Programme available for download nicole Parking Network
- Press release on cooperation IFSF and EPA nicole Parking Network