The Parking Association of Australia is the national body representing the interests of the parking industry in Australia.
Our purpose is to provide leadership, education, technical and other information to all parties who may be associated with our industry.
Since 1986, our Association has represented a broad cross-section of Local Government and Statutory Authorities, Car Park Management Companies, Equipment Suppliers, Consultants, Property Developers and Property Owners.
History of Parking Australia
The Parking Association of Australia was founded in Perth in 1986 as an outcome of a Capital Cities Lord Mayors' Conference. The Lord Mayors felt there was value in having an organisation that would bring together the various elements of, and promote excellence in the control and management of parking facilities.
Following its establishment, the Association has represented a broad cross section of local government and statutory authorities, parking operators, service providers and suppliers to the parking industry.
The Association holds biennual Conventions aimed primarily at informing the decision makers in the government sector, developers and owners of properties, and other related professionals, of current best practice, latest technologies, knowledge and information spanning all relevant issues in parking.
The Committee of Management administers the Association's affairs with an objective, subject to the vote of members and those willing to offer their services as Committee, to have the broadest possible range of professionals from various States, local government, parking operators, equipment suppliers, and planning and development consultants.
- Parking Australia Welcomes New Directors kaja Parking Network
- Winners Announced for National Parking Industry Awards nicole Parking Network
- Parking Australia Convention & Exhibition Comes to a Close nicole Parking Network
- PACE Welcomes over 280 Delegates to 15th Biennial Parking Event nicole Parking Network
- Finalists Announced for National Parking Industry Awards nicole Parking Network
- Christina Morrissy Announced As MC For PACE nicole Parking Network
- Driverless Pod to feature at PACE 2016 karolygmolina Parking Network
- PACE 2014: Roundtable Conversations, EMV Update and Networking nicole Parking Network
- PACE 2014: "Never build more parking" - Guest speaker tells why nicole Parking Network
- Leading Australian Parking Convention Announces Platinum Sponsor nicole Parking Network