The Future of Your Car Parks. Available Now.
Our Automated Parking Solution Creates a 50% Capacity Increase in Your Car Park.
- Automated Car Parking System
- Automated Parking
- Automated Parking Lot
- Automated Parking Solutions
- Automated Parking System
- Automated Parking Systems
- Automated Valet Parking
- Automatic Car Storage
- Car Parking Equipment
- Parking Management System
- Parking Solutions
- Parking System
- Smart Car Parking System
Drop Off Your Car
Bright and spacious boxes have been designed for the entrance of the parking lot to ease your arrival. A free space awaits you. Drop off your car, take out your bags with ease and keep your keys on you.
Validate Your Reservation
The terminal allows you to verify the information of your flight and confirm parking in just a few clicks. Once confirmed, the box secures your car while waiting for the robot to take over.
Next, the valet robot comes to take your car. It slides underneath and uses its arms to delicately lift the car by the tires to park it for you.
Your Car is Parked in Secure Parking
The robot takes care of parking the car for you, carrying it over to a free space. The parking lot is not open to the public - only robots can move around it. This limits the risk of damage or break-in during your stay.
The service is connected to your flight information, so when you return, your car will be waiting for you in a box, positioned and ready to take off. No need to search for it anymore - you can go home in a relaxed state of mind.
- GEFCO Tests Stanley Robotics’ Autonomous Mobile Robot for Vehicle Storage Operations m.chin Parking Network
- Stanley Robotics & Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Join Forces with Partnership Agreement dominyka Parking Network
- Stanley Robotics and Trimble Join Forces to Improve the Accuracy of “Stan” – The Fully Autonomous Outdoor Parking and Valet Robot Claire Styles Parking Network
- VINCI Airports and Stanley Robotics Sign an Agreement to Increase the Number of Robotic Parking Spaces at Lyon Airport to 2,000 Claire Styles Parking Network
- Stanley Robotics Join Parking Talks to Discuss Autonomous Vehicles Claire Styles Parking Network
- Framework Contract for Valet Parking Robots Signed by Gatwick Airport Claire Styles Parking Network
- World Premiere: Stanley's Parking Robot Reinvents Parking at Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport Claire Styles Parking Network
- Stanley Robotics and Lyon Airports Form a Partnership to Deploy the Outdoor Robotic Valet dominyka Parking Network
- Stanley Robotics Raises 3.6 Million Euro Investment by Elaia Partners, Bpifrance and Idinvest to Accelerate its International Expansion administrator Parking Network