Jockey Plaza Shopping Mall Streamlines Their Parking Process with Help from Quercus Technologies
License Plate Recognition Provides Premium Parking Services for Shoppers
With over 500 shops featuring top-tier Peruvian and international brands, cinemas, and a range of activities for children, the Jockey Plaza is one of Peru’s largest shopping malls. Facility managers were keen to reduce time-consuming queues by creating convenient and easy access to the parking facility. By installing a smart system they would be able to improve security, automate the parking process and build loyalty amongst their customers, leading them to choose the Jockey Plaza over other shopping malls.
Jockey Plaza Shopping Mall has invested in Quercus Technologies' solutions to innovate its parking, creating more streamlined, better-supervised, and managed facilities.
Premium parking services offered by the Jockey Plaza include:
- VIP Area: users have access to an easy-to-locate, exclusive area.
- Valet Parking: customers no longer need to worry about finding a free parking space as an employee from the mall will park and return their vehicles.
- Easy Parking: customers have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that their car is parked in an easily accessible location.
What is the Jockey Plaza Parking Process?
For the Jockey Plaza project, Quercus Technologies has installed 32 SmartLPR Access license plate recognition cameras:
- To facilitate the automated entrance and exit of vehicles on the subscriber or VIP list, or for employees who enter the parking facility outside of opening hours.
- To identify vehicles on a “black list”, belonging to individuals who have been banned from the mall. The system denies them access, and appropriate measures can be taken.
- To provide users with greater supervision and security.
- To expedite mobility around the property, relieve traffic congestion at entrances and exits, and facilitate access to the mall itself.
- To gather relevant information for the parking facility operator (including, occupancy, stay times, and peak and valley hours for the volume of vehicles inside the facility), and with it, build strategies to improve the parking process and guarantee a better user experience.
License plate recognition is a valuable tool for many niche markets, aiming for a 360-degree view of the vehicles that enter and leave their facilities. Having the capability to identify each vehicle and associate it with a given stay or specific price has become essential for public and private parking operations looking to optimize the experience for both users and operators. What’s more, by giving the driver more autonomy, a standard parking garage can become a smart facility that practically works on its own.
Our vast experience in the field of smart parking technology enables us to provide comprehensive solutions that meet all the needs of each of our customers. Not only that, we propose meticulously-defined and planned projects for every type of installation.
About Quercus Technologies
Quercus Technologies offers optimal solutions for any type of parking facility, maximizing efficiency in its management, and improving the customer's parking experience. The company develops and manufactures highly technological products that aim to improve mobility and security in parking facilities and it is known worldwide for its highly reliable license plate recognition (LPR) technology. Quercus' solutions include All-in-one LPR units, parking guidance, LPR-based spot monitoring units, light per space systems, LED displays, kiosks, and the innovative software parking suite, BirdWatch, that relies on all these smart technologies and provides total control of parking facilities.
There are no comments yet for this item
Join the discussion