Quercus Technologies is an international company that has been successfully present in the parking sector for more than 20 years. Their know-how, experience in the market, and quality of their products and services are the main assets that position the company as a world reference in license plate reading, vehicle detection, and parking guidance systems. Quercus Technologies offers optimal solutions for any type of parking facility, maximizing efficiency in its management, and improving the customer's parking experience.
The company develops and manufactures highly technological products that aim at improving mobility and security in parking facilities and it is known worldwide for its highly reliable license plate recognition (LPR) technology. Quercus solutions include All-in-one LPR units, parking guidance and LPR-based spot monitoring units, video-detection, NVRs, and the innovative software parking suite, BirdWatch, that relies on all these smart technologies and provides total control of car parks.
The company seeks to nurture the business potential of its clients while providing drivers a better parking experience. The aim is to help our customers get the maximum benefit from our products and this is why they provide them with leading-edge technology, professional training, and remote and on-site technical support.
Quercus Technologies created the Mobility Division to harness the solution of parking guidance based on the sensor by camera in the market. This division commercializes exclusively guidance and mobility projects through a different sales channel than the one used habitually by Quercus Technologies for its OEM products. For the commercialization of those, the company created the Detection Division.
Detection Division is the direct result of more than twenty years of experience in License Plate Recognition, continuing a business model that has turned Quercus Technologies into the company it is now: focusing in the making and commercializing of the most advanced and reliable OEM products that the client needs while keeping a practical and efficient approach through the regular sales channel. A way of remaining faithful to the roots and the origin of the company.
Mobility Division reflects the need for broadening horizons to boost the market parking guidance solution based on camera sensors. Using the experience and know-how of Quercus Technologies, Mobility Division commercializes comprehensive and customized projects of parking guidance and mobility systems. They are the new leaves, Quercus Technologies’ stake in the future.
In the Spotlight: Quercus Technologies
Quercus Technologies is present in more than 11,000 installations in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Children’s Hospital of Dallas (Texas, US)
Olympie Shopping Center (Antibes, France)
Congonhas Airport (São Paulo, Brazil)
H2S Montreal (Montreal, Canada)
- Parque Arauco Kennedy Shopping Center (Santiago de Chile, Chile)
- HMC Business Center (Doha, Qatar)
- Glòries Shopping Center (Barcelona, Spain)
- Intel Building (Pétah Tiqvà, Israel)
- Darling Square (Sydney, Australia)
- Plaza Fiesta San Agustín Shopping Center (Monterrey, Mexico)
- Galeão Airport, (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Santiago de Chile Airport Car Park (Santiago de Chile, Chile)
- Otkrytie Arena Stadium of FC Spartak (Moscow, Russia)
- Lincoln Center Parking, Miami Beach (Florida, US)
- Addenbrooke's Hospital, (Cambridge, UK)
- Brussels Expo (Brussels, Belgium)
- Sowwah Square Abu-Dhabi Financial Center (Abu-Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Dublin Airport (Dublin, Ireland)
- Frankfurt International Airport (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Access and Exit Control Systems
- Access Control
- ANPR Software
- ANPR Solutions
- Automated Parking Systems
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition Systems
- Car Access
- Car Finder
- Car Park Control
- Car Park Management Software
- Car Park Management Systems
- Car Park Security
- Car Parking Guidance Systems
- Digital Video Recording Cameras
- Intelligent Guidance System Indoor
- License Plate Camera
- License Plate Recognition
- License Plate Recognition Camera
- License Plate Recognition Cameras
- License Plate Recognition Systems
- LPR Cameras
- Number Plate Recognition
- Number Plate Recognition Systems
- OCR Recognition
- OCR Software
- Overview Cameras
- Parking Control Systems
- Parking Guidance Server
- Web-based Parking Solutions
BirdWatch Parking Suite
BirdWatch is a centralized and powerful software platform that integrates sophisticated capabilities based on advanced computer vision technologies. Through seamless integration of software and hardware based-data, BirdWatch provides total control of parking facilities, leading to smart parking management and improved security.
BirdWatch provides Big Data in a clear, orderly and accurate way for real-time decisions and enhances the experience of parking by providing all the means to improve mobility, security, and usage, and make informed decisions.
SC Indoor parking sensors
The SC indoor parking sensors developed by Quercus provide license plate recognition at each spot, an improved parking guidance system and spot video surveillance for maximum vehicle control and security in every parking spot. Our SC Indoor parking sensors are All-in-One units with built-in LPR that perform vehicle detection and license plate recognition inside the unit, fact that guarantees the robustness of our the solution.
- All-in-One sensors with built-in LPR
- Renewed housing, robust and more sealed
- Multiple detections
- Wide range of LED lights colors
- Detection based on highly reliable LPR
- Information managed through Spot Control Capability in BirdWatch
Spot Control Models
The Spot Control sensor developed by Quercus is featured in three highly reliable models depending on the customer’s needs:
- Spot ID (Identification): includes parking guidance, spot video surveillance and LPR-based spot identification.
- Spot SV (Surveillance): offers parking guidance and spot video surveillance.
- Spot GD (Guidance): provides parking guidance.
The information provided by the unit allows complete control of each parking spot through the Spot Control capability included in the powerful BirdWatch® Parking Suite.
Smart LPR Access
SmartLPR® Access is a powerful All-in-One license plate recognition unit based on proprietary technology developed by Quercus and it is designed to contribute to smart mobility and security in parking facilities and access control areas.
A single device integrates everything necessary in order to provide the highest reliability rates worldwide. The web-based configuration and the remote control zoom lens make the unit setup easier and more automatic than ever.
- All-in-One LPR unit
- Built-in Wiegand interface and internal white lists
- User-friendly web-based configuration
- Automatically replicates settings to all SmartLPR® units in the facilities
- Highly reliable results for country and state recognition
Wide Range of Applications
The use of LPR technologies leads to better car park management and security, and improves user's experience.
- Parking management improvement: checking movements by license plate, search of lost tickets, preventing ticket frauds and vehicle theft, data collecting...
- Better experience for the user: checking car access credential by plate number, pay-by-plate, pay-on-exit, etc. paying methods, pre-booking of the parking bay, automatic entry/exit for subscribers.
Wide Market Possibilities
Hotels, hospitals, airports, condominiums, universities, parking garages, and so many more markets! Companies from all over the world and from all these sectors have counted with Quercus Technologies’ global parking solution to improve their parking facilities.
SC Outdoor is a camera-based outdoor parking guidance system that uses computer vision technology to control the availability of parking spaces in outdoor parking lots and rooftops. Real-time space occupancy information can be displayed on outdoor LED displays which help guide drivers to unoccupied parking bays.
SC Outdoor is powered by BirdWatch parking suite, our single and global software platform. It centralizes and interrelates the information obtained by all the products that make up Quercus Technologies' global parking solution.
BirdWatch collects all this useful data for Business Intelligence. Reports and statistics can easily be generated in order to identify current trends and predict future patterns. SC Outdoor added-value relies on the interrelation of the outdoor parking guidance results with additional information provided by the other capabilities included in BirdWatch.
Complete data that leads to efficient global parking control and improved security.
- Quercus: Parking Guidance System in the Marrickville Metro Shopping Center m.chin Parking Network
- Quercus: License Plate Recognition System in the Belval Train Station Parking Facility m.chin Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies Announces the Opening of Its New Branch in France m.chin Parking Network
- Quercus Parking Guidance System, Now at Thirty Eight Elizabeth dominyka Parking Network
- Unity Center Embraces Quercus Technologies Parking Solutions m.chin Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies: License Plate Recognition: Past, Present and (a Great) Future m.chin Parking Network
- Quercus: A New SmartLPR Access License Plate Recognition Camera m.chin Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies' License Plate Recognition Units Installed at Jeddah Airport m.chin Parking Network
- Vehicle Detection Sensors Installed in Uruguay by Quercus Technologies dominyka Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies LPR Parking Solution in France dominyka Parking Network
- The Haramain High-speed Railway, Outfitted With 45 LPR Cameras from Quercus Technologies m.chin Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies Launches Their Knowledge Base dominyka Parking Network
- Quercus License Plate Readers in Wyoming stef Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies: Port of Roses Installs LPR Cameras dominyka Parking Network
- Main Advantages of Working With a Unique Parking Platform by Quercus Technologies m.chin Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies: How a Parking Guidance System Can Cut CO2 Emissions m.chin Parking Network
- Quercus: License Plate Reader Comes to the ALESP dominyka Parking Network
- Quercus: Double License Plate Recognition Can Achieve 100% Reliability dominyka Parking Network
- Quercus Technology: License Plate Recognition in Chile, the Case of El Llano dominyka Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies Launches Its Outdoor Parking Guidance System dominyka Parking Network
- LATAM Airports Pick Quercus' License Plate Detector dominyka Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies' ANPR Parking System at the Lisbon Cruise Ship Terminal dominyka Parking Network
- Kö-Bogen KII Parking Uses Quercus Technologies' License Plate Recognition Cameras dominyka Parking Network
- University of Warsaw Installs Quercus Technologies LPR Cameras for Access Control dominyka Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies’ Parking Guidance System Speeds Up Parking at Brazilian Shopping Centre Pátio Higienópolis Claire Styles Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies' Access Control Units Now Control Entry and Exits of the HGO Claire Styles Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies' Camera-Based PGS Brings Calm to Liget Budapest Project Parking Facility Claire Styles Parking Network
- Camera-Based Parking Guidance From Quercus Technologies Boosts the Parking Experience at Beacon Hospital in Dublin Claire Styles Parking Network
- Primaverii Stadium Parking Lots Join Quercus Technologies' Intelligent Parking Revolution Claire Styles Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies’ Camera-Based Parking Guidance Brings Calm to HMC Business Center in Doha Claire Styles Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies Achieves 99.7% Reliability with UK License Plates Claire Styles Parking Network
- Oakland Mall, Guatemala, Benefits from Global Parking Solution by Quercus Technologies Claire Styles Parking Network
- Air Force One Hospital in Chile Chooses SmartLPR Access from Quercus Technologies Claire Styles Parking Network
- Brazilian Shopping Center, Trimais Places, Benefits from Intelligent Parking Guidance by Quercus Technologies Claire Styles Parking Network
- Clinico Catanese Turns to Quercus Technologies for License Plate Recognition Claire Styles Parking Network
- Vértice Valinhos Condominium Implements An Access Control System from Quercus Technologies Claire Styles Parking Network
- Stadiums Choose Quercus Technologies To Control Vehicle Access Claire Styles Parking Network
- I&M Bank in Nairobi Choose Quercus Technologies for Their Security and Access Control Claire Styles Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies' PGS Achieves High Accuracy at Congonhas Airport Claire Styles Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies Transform Parking at Brazilian Condominiums Claire Styles Parking Network
- Improved Integration with Quercus Technologies' Latest BirdWatch Release Claire Styles Parking Network
- Medical Clinics in Chile Benefit from Quercus Technologies' SmartLPR Access, Which Has Reached 99.5% Accuracy in Germany Claire Styles Parking Network
- 99.7% Accuracy and Many Other Benefits with Quercus Technologies’ Camera-Based Parking Guidance System at Children's Health in Dallas Claire Styles Parking Network
- For Business or Pleasure, Parking Facilities Can Rely on Quercus Technologies Claire Styles Parking Network
- Congonhas Airport Enjoys Quercus Technologies’ Global Parking Solution Claire Styles Parking Network
- Guarulhos International Airport and Bahrain International Airport Choose Quercus Technologies Claire Styles Parking Network
- The Most Innovative Parking System in the Philippines Has Quercus Technologies Devices Claire Styles Parking Network
- With the Help of Quercus Technologies, Darling Square Renews Guidance System in its Parking Lot Claire Styles Parking Network
- Brisbane Long Island and Abu Dhabi Rely on Quercus Technologies’ SmartLPR Access Cameras Claire Styles Parking Network
- Airports, Offices and Casinos All Benefit from Quercus’ Smart LPR Access and HRR Technology Claire Styles Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies Offers Insight on the Future of License Plate Recognition Claire Styles Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies’ Latest Projects Improve the Parking Experience in New York and Tarragona Claire Styles Parking Network
- Expansion Leads Quercus Technologies to Create Two Divisions: Detection and Mobility Claire Styles Parking Network
- Quercus Techologies Improve Access, Safety and Security Worldwide with Latest Projects Claire Styles Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies Complete Successful Projects in New York, Madrid and Israel Claire Styles Parking Network
- Quercus’ SmartLPR Access Demonstrates Great Versatility Following Installations at a Blood Bank and Skyscraper Claire Styles Parking Network
- Quercus Announce Two New SmartLPR Access Projects Claire Styles Parking Network
- Quercus: New Reference in Lithuania dominyka Parking Network
- Quercus: New Functionality Revealed dominyka Parking Network
- We Make Your Shopping Safer: LPR Units at Aricanduva dominyka Parking Network
- SmartLPR Access NA license plate recognition units now at Carpark 49, Toronto karolygmolina Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies presents the latest Spot Control project in Chile karolygmolina Parking Network
- SmartLPR Access NA now at San Leandro Tech Campus stef Parking Network
- SmartLPR Access NA flies up to Providence Place shopping mall karolygmolina Parking Network
- Connecting smart detection technologies: the intelligent parking path to make informed decisions, increase parking revenues and meet customers' needs karolygmolina Parking Network
- Flying to international airports and meeting… Quercus LPR units! karolygmolina Parking Network
- Quercus ANPR cameras make it to the news on KARK NBC 4 channel in the US karolygmolina Parking Network
- Quercus new launchings: BirdWatch Parking Suite & Parking Spot Control karolygmolina Parking Network
- Quercus starts 2016 with new parking installations nicole Parking Network
- The smart parking (r)evolution nicole Parking Network
- Quercus continues to grow in the UK parking market nicole Parking Network
- Quercus makes another step in the US market nicole Parking Network
- The All-New SmartLPR Access with motorized lens nicole Parking Network
- Quercus gains more ground in the Brazilian market nicole Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies arrives in Florida nicole Parking Network
- Quercus LPR technology for increased automation and smart mobility nicole Parking Network
- Going next level in Brazil nicole Parking Network
- Quercus presents "Emerging trends in ANPR applications for parking" nicole Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies is pleased to announce you that we are now a member of MENAPA, Middle East & North Africa Parking Association Stef Parking Network
- Quercus on the US market nicole Parking Network
- Quercus has landed in Brazilian Airports nicole Parking Network
- Quercus products for the US market nicole Parking Network
- The new SmartLPR® Access by Quercus Technologies Stef Parking Network
- Carlos Diana joins Quercus as Sales Director nicole Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies: New US subsidiary and new ALPR unit for North America nicole Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies will present a technical paper in the session "Sensor&Detection Systems -Urban Applications" at the ITS World Congress in Viena in October. nicole Parking Network
- Liget Project in Budapest with Quercus Technologies kaja Parking Network
- SC Outdoor Smart Parking Guidance System by Quercus Technologies kaja Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies' LPR Technology Continuously Improves Its Reliability in Middle Eastern Countries kaja Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies Presents the Latest Innovations in the Global Parking Solution: Light Per Space and New Matrix Displays dominyka Parking Network
- Quercus Technologies Reveal the Power of Big Data in Parking dominyka Parking Network
- What Can Quercus Technologies’ Automatic Access Control Systems Do for Car Parks in This New Reality? dominyka Parking Network