The Premium Center is a large mall in Holon featuring leading national and international retail outlets, several bank branches, restaurants, a gym, and multiple levels of office space. Offering 2-hour free parking, the mall’s parking lot would welcome on average 15,000-19,000 vehicles per month.
The parking system at The Premium Center relied on an outdated ticketed entry. Due to lengthy ticket processing times, potential shoppers were forced to wait in long lines to enter the parking lot, resulting in many turning away and seeking services from an alternative mall. Given that the core business objectives of the mall rely on increased foot traffic- and not parking lot income- the mall needed a solution to shorten entrance wait times, allowing as many cars to enter in the most efficient way possible.
The Client's Main Requirement
- Installation of a fast-performing, easy-to-use, and expertly designed automatic parking solution that would cut wait times and increase foot traffic in the mall.
Two Additional Requirements
- The need for accurate and insightful parking entry and exit data.
- A system with the ability to process EMV payments.
The Premium Center's management chose Technoso’s cloud-based, automatic parking management system thanks to its highly customizable, innovative, and cost-effective solutions.
Technoso Installed a New Parking System that Included:
- An entry lane with a ticketless entry terminal.
- 2 exit lanes with ticket-recycle terminals (allowing users to insert a discount card).
- 3 lanes (entry and exit) equipped with LPR (License Plate Recognition) for suppliers and parking subscribers.
- A secure, cashless Pay-on-Foot station at the mall’s entrance/exit that accepts credit cards (EMV chip, contactless, or swipe), mobile wallets, NFC payments, QR codes, and more.
- Integrations with parking payment apps Pango and Cellopark.
- Intercoms in every terminal to offer Technoso’s speedy In-lane support service.
The switch to Technoso’s automated ticketless parking system has resulted in a more seamless and efficient experience for customers, suppliers, and employees entering the mall by car. Since transitioning to Technoso’s technology, the mall can now welcome on average double the number of vehicles per month, leading to significant increases in foot traffic throughout the mall’s commercial and office spaces. Business analysis and operational decision-making have also improved thanks to Technoso’s centralized web-based BI portal offering in-depth analytics and custom reporting.
Entrance wait time per vehicle has reduced from an average of 10-15 minutes to under 1 minute (entrance process at terminal now takes just 4-5 seconds).
The number of vehicles passing through the mall’s parking lot has increased from 15,000 -19,000 vehicles to 35,000 – 40,000 vehicles per month.
Technoso Control Systems develops, installs, and operates parking access and revenue control systems. The company provides a one-stop-shop parking solution so that parking managers don’t have to interact with multiple service providers.
Technoso Control Systems is a global leader in Ticket-less parking technology with a proven record of approximately 100 operational ticket-less parking lots.