Worldline Parking Payments Suite can transform the way you run your parking business. A full-service parking payments solution dedicated to the parking industry, it’s designed to streamline processes and boost efficiency throughout your operation. Ideal for on- or off-street parking, you’ll find terminals for every environment, no matter how harsh they are.
Get Your Parking Facility Equipped for the Latest Innovations!
WL Parking Payments Suite is a new full-service payments offering for Pan-European deployment through all channels dedicated to the parking market. The solution covers the entire value chain and can be tailored to your needs and your local and cross-border requirements. We provide an E2E offering for all your countries with a single point of contact including:
- Smart attended and unattended payment terminals, E-acceptance and mobile, installed base management and business insight reporting
- Connection to your existing legacy system
- Coverage of all your sales channels: F2F, Mobile, E-com, and omnichannel enablement
- International acquiring and connections to local customer acquirers
- Support of dedicated parking uses cases: Tap-in & Drive-out, pay on foot, pay on exit, Ticket-in & card-out and enable omnichannel uses cases
- Parking dedicated transaction flow with pre-authorization, to enable a smooth and safe Tap-in/Drive-out experience
We rely on +40 years of expertise in the parking segment to advise and support you in the implementation of our customers' country-specific requirements. An entire team of experts is dedicated to this vertical, in order to go above and beyond to answer all your payment needs and help you respond to all your business challenges.
Download the brochure Worldline Parking Payments Suite
To see how Worldline can support your business thanks to its complete offer Worldline Parking Payments Suite, watch the video below:
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is a global leader in the payments industry and the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks, and acquirers. Powered by c. 18,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted, and innovative solutions fostering their growth. Services offered by Worldline include in-store and online commercial acquiring, highly secure payment transaction processing, and numerous digital services. In 2021 Worldline generated a proforma revenue close to 4 billion euros. worldline.com
Worldline’s corporate purpose (“raison d’être”) is to design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. Worldline makes them environmentally friendly, widely accessible and supports social transformation.