Airport Parking Network Event 2015
Interview with Jon Keefe, CEO of AeroParker
AeroParker is a proven car parking and ancillary pre-book and pay e-commerce system which increases non-aeronautical revenue whilst collecting customer data. Already a trusted mobile and online software business within the airport industry, AeroParker have been delivering fantastic digital marketing and increased revenue results to a number of small and large airports including Manchester, Humberside, East Midlands, Aberdeen, Leeds Bradford, and Bournemouth for over 14 years.
AeroParker aim to offer airports the simplest solution to increasing non-aeronautical revenue and customer knowledge for future commercial gain. Designed with a user-centric approach, the AeroParker system makes it as easy as possible for airport customers to purchase any third-party ancillary and for your airport to help them do so. Our vision is to offer easily administered online and mobile e-commerce systems that help spot opportunities and continue to deliver successful results from day one.
The AeroParker team are on hand 24/7 to support administrators with all aspects of the system. Offering a digital marketing service as well as assistance in matters such as email marketing and in-depth analysis, we offer much more than any other pre-book system provider. With results that show increased bookings and revenue year on year for a number of UK airports the system is proven low risk and easily integrated directly onto an airport site. Regularly tested to learn the pain points of the live booking process, AeroParker can guarantee conversions, convenience, and better customer experience.
Jon Keefe is the CEO of KMP Digitata with over 20 years of experience in business development, digital marketing, and management. As a highly motivated entrepreneur within the travel industry, Jon Keefe has subsequently developed AeroParker which is currently increasing non-aeronautical revenues to large airports within the UK.
Darren Payne is AeroParker’s non-executive director and has various expertise within the airport parking industry, as well as yield management at Gatwick airport. He has been delivering revenue benefits and cost savings at a strategic level across a number of companies including AirPortr.
Andrew Cornish is AeroParker’s non-executive director who has experience within the role of managing director at Manchester airport, planning business strategies and new business developments. He has a vast knowledge of airport operations as well as the expertise to transform and improve a brand.
Rhodri Edwards is AeroParker’s client services director who has particular expertise in technology and managing bespoke web application developments. He manages projects in particular where important elements depend on the understanding of technical architecture. Supporting his main client, Manchester Airport Groups, Rhodri has experience within the airport industry and increasing web usability.
Alan Daring is AeroParker’s project development manager who has worked for a number of years developing digital and marketing strategies for a variety of clients within the travel industry. He is currently generating creative ideas derived from numerical data to increase revenue for airports across the UK.
Rod Hyde is AeroParker’s non-executive director and an experienced digital marketer working within a wide range of industries. His major roles involve working with companies experiencing rapid change and new start-up businesses to develop successful strategies and control online advertising.
- We offer 24/7 digital support
- Our system is PCI compliant and compatible with all mobile and tablet devices
- We conduct regular user-testing
- Our system has been designed to create the most simple process for your customer
- We will collect customer data for your future commercial gain
- We have worked with both large and small airports for over 14 years
- Our solutions are completely flexible depending on the size of your airport
- AeroParker is integrated easily onto any system
- We enhance the customer experience for your airport
- We have an expert team with excellent airport IT sector knowledge
- We offer support with in-depth analysis, email marketing, strategic planning, etc.
- Our system allows you to easily administer any changes throughout the year
- We have delivered great results for every airport we’ve worked alongside
- We guarantee you won’t have to pay for anything that doesn’t add value to your business
- We deliver fantastic ROI for all our clients
- We will understand the specific needs of your airport
- We will reduce your reliance on third-party ancillaries
Greater Manchester SK1 3BJ
- Booking Data Analysis
- Consulting Services
- Creation of Ancillary Revenue
- Parking Solutions
- Reservation / Pre-Booking Systems
- Revenue and Yield Management
- Revenue Control
- Web Design and Development
With three simple yet effective plans to choose from, AeroParker ensures that we are able to deliver the product and service that best suits the specific requirements of your size airport.
AeroParker is a multi-channel solution offering pre-book parking and ancillary sales whilst improving customer relationships. The AeroParker Pro, AeroParker Lite, and AeroParker WS systems can all be adapted depending on your business needs and services.
AeroParker Pro has been designed to meet the unique requirements of any size airport, but in particular, the larger airports that wish to include a variety of services such as airport parking, fast-track customs, and lounge passes in one compact system. The package is a fully featured, flexible development that can be modified to suit an airport's exact requests.
AeroParker Lite has been designed to meet the unique requirements of smaller airports. There is the option to choose varying modules and design the perfect package that will provide you with exactly what you want, without having to pay for anything that doesn’t add value to your business.
AeroParker WS has been developed for airports that are happy with their front-end system and customer experience and therefore only require web services to connect them to a booking engine.
- Flexible control of promotions, ancillary products, and pricing
- The ability for administrators to create their own white label sites, email templates, content, and images
- Advanced specially branded front-end interface
- Seamless integration into your website and with 3rd party systems including all major barrier operators
- Comprehensive reporting including customer insights
- Two-way barrier integration
- Integrated CRM and email broadcasting
- AWS cloud hosted
- Advanced revenue management
- Block parking
- Call center and agency platforms
- Yield management
- Cost-effective solution for all sizes of airport
- 24/7 support and a dedicated hotline
- Option packs
- PCI compliant
- Proven ROI
- SP Plus Corporation Acquires K M P Associates Limited, Including its Global E-Commerce Platform AeroParker p.mróz Parking Network
- Omnevo and Aeroparker Partnership Drives Airport Ancillary Revenue Claire Styles Parking Network
- AeroParker: Latest Projects - Riga and Oakland Airport m.chin Parking Network
- Aeroparker: Latest Projects m.chin Parking Network
- Munich Airport Turns to AeroParker to Drive Improved Car Parking and Ancillary Pre-Booking Claire Styles Parking Network
- AeroParker and SKIDATA Sign Integration Partnership Claire Styles Parking Network
- Charlotte Douglas Airport Contracts with AeroParker for Online Booking and Commercial Management of Car Parking Claire Styles Parking Network
- Liverpool Airport Turns to AeroParker to Drive Improved Car Parking and Ancillary Pre-Booking Claire Styles Parking Network
- AeroParker's Sister Product MetroParker Drives into a City Near You! m.chin Parking Network
- Glasgow Airport Signs With AeroParker for Innovation in Car Parking and Ancillary Product Pre-booking Claire Styles Parking Network
- Interparking Signs on with AeroParker for up to 400 Downtown Car Parks karolygmolina Parking Network
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Chooses AeroParker as its Ecommerce Platform for its Parking Operation dominyka Parking Network
- AeroParker helping airports in their commitment to carbon neutrality nicole Parking Network
- AeroParker Travel Agent Platform comes as standard with the core AeroParker system karolygmolina Parking Network
- AeroParker Increasing Conversion for Airports with Targeted Messaging nicole Parking Network
- AeroParker's tips to avoid pre-book basket abandonment stef Parking Network
- AeroParker offers secure seamless, one-click payments for pre-book parking nicole Parking Network
- AeroParker delivers a significant increase in mobile pre-book car parking & ancillary transactions nicole Parking Network
- AeroParker shows an increase in mobile pre-book parking transactions nicole Parking Network
- AeroParker: analysing customer data nicole Parking Network
- AeroParker: Non-Aeronautical Revenue Increases for Airports LiesPower Parking Network
- AeroParker Platform Service Partners with Dornier Consulting LiesPower Parking Network
- Humberside Airport Case Study nicole Parking Network
- More Pre-book Ancillary Services Online at London Stansted and Manchester Airport with AeroParker nicole Parking Network
- Social Login with AeroParker Makes it Easy for Passengers to Manage Car Park Pre-bookings nicole Parking Network
- Rights to a Green Future stef Parking Network
- AeroParker Appoints Wolf Bruer as Customer Business Development Manager nicole Parking Network
- AeroParker Direct Barrier Integration with Skidata at London Stansted nicole Parking Network
- AeroParker Yield Simulator Game nicole Parking Network
- AeroParker CEO Features in Journal of Airport Management stef Parking Network
- AeroParker Collaboration with ACI stef Parking Network
- Airport Parking Network Event 2014 stef Parking Network
- Aeroparker's Lounge Choice Awards stef Parking Network
- AeroParker CEO Wins Global Finance Award nicole Parking Network
- The Importance of Yield Management for Airport Parking and Ancillary nicole Parking Network
- Humberside Airport Launch New Pre Book Parking System Developed By AeroParker nicole Parking Network
- AeroParker Interviews Ex Managing Director of Manchester Airport nicole Parking Network
- MAG Launch New Responsive Booking System Built by AeroParker and KMP Digitata nicole Parking Network
- AeroParker Expanding to Europe and Exhibits at ACI Europe Trading Event in Zurich nicole Parking Network
- Mobile Bookings on the Increase nicole Parking Network
- Airports Go Green nicole Parking Network
- KMP Digitata Receive £515k Investment for AeroParker nicole Parking Network
- AeroParker to Attend APNE 2013 in Copenhagen lukasj Parking Network
- Mid-Level Java Developer (Manchester, UK) p.mróz Parking Network