Interview with Jeff Johnson, Vice President of Enterprise Solutions FlashParking
FlashParking is a parking technology company with a suite of products that together are reinventing parking for both consumers and parking operators. All FlashParking parking solutions—FlashValet, FlashPARCS, FlashMobile—use a cloud-based platform enabling parking operators to tap into real-time data from a mobile phone, tablet or desktop. With FlashParking, parking operators now can control their revenue and parking operations (valet, gated, and mobile payments) from virtually anywhere, while also giving guests the ability to use their mobile device for a superior parking experience.
Garage Parking Solution
Garages are complex and unique in their needs. From monthly parking condo dwellers to hourly transient parkers and everything in between, FlashPARCS is your total simple approach to garage parking. With FlashPARCS’ Smart Station, streamlined parking equipment, and coupled with our parking software, you can do garage parking your way.
Parking Lot Software Solution
No matter if you operate a parking lot across the street from an arena or a surface lot in a busy metroplex, we make parking lot(s) easier with our parking lot software and parking lot equipment. From pay and display to mobile payments, all our parking lot software services run on our powerful parking system so you can have better control over pricing, enforcement, and more.
Valet Parking System
First and last guest impressions start with valet. Whether it’s our traditional or ticketless valet parking system, FlashValet is your total simple approach to parking. We’ve specifically designed our valet parking application to help ensure you deliver a VIP parking experience.
In today’s hospitality world, parking is not just another complimentary amenity. In most cases, parking can be a top-line revenue generator for your business and can be easily overlooked as a valuable touch point with your guests. That's why having smart, dynamic garage and valet parking technology is critical.
FlashParking was built with your guests as the top priority. No matter if your guest is staying overnight at a hotel property, a resident at a luxury condo, or a patient at a hospital, the minute a guest pulls up to your facility, we help you deliver a truly VIP experience -- from beginning to end -- with the help of our valet parking technology.
- Access Control
- Cloud-based Parking Solutions
- Mobile payment
- Parking Management Solutions
- Parking Software
- Parking Solutions
- Pay and Display / Pay by Space
- Pay by phone
- Pay by Plate
- Pay on Foot
- Software for Parking Management
- Ticketless Devices
- Valet Parking Solutions
Garage and Parking Lot Solution
FlashPARCS enables you to manage your parking access and revenue control – all from the cloud. Designed as an all-in-one system, FlashPARCS’ Smart Station integrates entry, exit, and pay-on-foot devices into a single unit, and gains its intelligence from our Smart Cloud platform. This means less time supporting and maintaining hardware and software, and more time to manage your parking business and connect with customers in real time – from anywhere.
Access control is the name of the game in garage parking, but legacy equipment is expensive and difficult to maintain. That is until now -- FlashPARCS’ Smart Station brings together your essential parking access components into a single elegant solution. The Smart Station is designed to give your customers the best parking experience possible, while also meeting the demands of your parking facility. Add to that, our Smart Stations are fully assembled in the U.S.A.
3 ways our Smart Station will put you back in control:
1.One Machine for All Your Needs
The Smart Station simplifies parking access equipment by having one machine that can be configured as an entry, exit, or as a pay on foot/display/or plate kiosk.
All peripherals on the Smart Station are part of our Plug and Play (USB-based) system making maintenance easy while minimizing downtime.
With FlashPARCS’ Emergency Kit, a parking operator can replace key USB-based parts in a matter of minutes, thus minimizing down time.
Elevated Trust and Safety With a Touchless and Ticketless Valet Experience
Create a ticketless, touchless, trustworthy valet experience that stands up to the demands of our world today. By leveraging the valet technology our customers already have access to, this comprehensive solution adds a few key safety features to transform valet operations for new consumer expectations.
Valet and Event Parking Solutions
FlashValet is an iOS-based app that helps you manage your valet operation. Features include: • Track employee clocking in/clocking out and generating shift summaries • Fast ticket tracking using barcoded tickets • On-the-drive mobile payment solution • Real time reports (revenue reports, valet activity reports, vehicle activity reports)
When FlashValet launched it was our mission to change the parking industry by offering a valet parking software solution that was easy, intuitive, and cost-efficient. The key to achieving that mission was to offer a powerful cloud-based valet parking app for Apple® iOS-devices that could be managed in real-time and from virtually anywhere.
3 ways we’ve built FlashValet to work for you:
1. iOS-based Valet Parking App and Hardware
Out valet parking app runs on Apple® iOS devices, and when used in conjunction with the Linea Pro for iPhone and Infinea Tab for iPad, operators can process credit cards and scan tickets, VINs, pre-paid vouchers, and more.
We live in a mobile world, and FlashValet’s Ticketless Valet solution allows your customers to use their mobile phone number to check-in.
3.PCI DSS Level 1 Service Compliant
We’ve got you and your customers covered! FlashValet, a PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider, is certified to process, store, and transmit credit card information.
- Flash Announces Acquisition of NYC-Based Ticketech m.chin Parking Network
- WallyPark Teams Up with FLASH to Transform Airport Parking m.chin Parking Network
- Bal Harbour Shops chooses TKH Security’s Parking Guidance m.chin Parking Network
- Making Waves: A New Approach to Parking Inspires a Sea of Change at Weymouth’s Lane Beach stef Parking Network
- FLASH Acquires OmniPark to Unlock Revenue Opportunities for Ungated and Gated Parking Real Estate dominyka Parking Network
- FLASH: A Matter of Convenience and the Future of Hospitality Parking nickdnz Parking Network
- FLASH Acquired Parkonect to Accelerate Access to 21st Century Parking Technology m.chin Parking Network
- FLASH: What to Ask to Ensure Your Parking Construction Is EV Ready nickdnz Parking Network
- Flash Launches Free Valet Solution to Aid Owners and Operators on the Road to Recovery m.chin Parking Network
- FLASH and Arrive Create First End-to-End Digital Platform to Address New Consumer Behaviors and Growing Fragmentation in Mobility m.chin Parking Network
- FLASH Acquires ParkIt to Deliver a Fully Automated, Digitized Monthly AR Parking Solution to Operators and Owners Claire Styles Parking Network
- FlashParking Drives Industry Evolution Through New Acquisition of APT m.chin Parking Network
- FlashParking and Arrive to Merge m.chin Parking Network
- FlashParking Announces Acquisition of ZipPark Claire Styles Parking Network
- FlashParking Announces Expansion of Mobility Ecosystem m.chin Parking Network
- FlashParking Announces Acquisition of Mountain Parking Equipment m.chin Parking Network
- FlashParking Announces Acquisition of CSI m.chin Parking Network
- FlashParking Launches FlashIQ Business Intelligence Engine to Improve Revenue Control and Generation Claire Styles Parking Network
- FlashParking Introduces Revolutionary Hardware-as-a-Service Purchasing Model with No Long-Term Contracts and a Future-Ready Operating System Claire Styles Parking Network
- FlashParking Partners With Burroughs Service Network for a 21st Century Service Model m.chin Parking Network
- FlashParking Welcomes Jonathan Evens as New Regional VP of Sales, Central Region m.chin Parking Network
- FlashParking Secures $60 Million from L Catterton’s Growth Fund m.chin Parking Network
- Mobility Hub Operating System from FlashParking m.chin Parking Network
- FlashParking Welcomes Tesla's Former Top Executive, Neil Golson, as its New Executive Vice President of Marketing and Strategic Partnerships Claire Styles Parking Network
- FlashParking Appoint Alan Poulton as New Executive Vice President of Sales m.chin Parking Network
- FlashParking: Some of the Latest PARCS and Valet Install Locations m.chin Parking Network
- First Rate Monitors from A Lot Media m.chin Parking Network
- FlashParking and SpotAngels Are Partnering m.chin Parking Network
- Charging into the Future m.chin Parking Network
- FlashParking's Enterprise Platform Powers Mobility Initiative At Texas Medical Center m.chin Parking Network
- FlashParking and Parkway Corporation Partner Up m.chin Parking Network
- FlashParking Share Their Thoughts on Mobile Parking Claire Styles Parking Network
- FlashParking Welcomes Jeffrey Johnson as Its New Vice President of Enterprise Solutions m.chin Parking Network
- SpotHero and FlashParking Launch Bluetooth Parking in Austin m.chin Parking Network
- FlashValet Unveils Bluetooth Chip-enabled Device for Valet Transactions dominyka Parking Network
- FlashParking Names Top Parking Executive Matt Cahill as Its New Chief Strategy Officer karolygmolina Parking Network
- TagMaster North America and FlashParking Flying High At Aspen Airport dominyka Parking Network
- FlashPARCS + FlashValet: Squaw Creek dominyka Parking Network
- Customer Success Manager (Remote, US) Claire Styles Parking Network
- Technical Recruiter (Remote, US) Claire Styles Parking Network
- Senior People Business Partner (Austin, US) Claire Styles Parking Network
- Field Service Manager (New York, US) Claire Styles Parking Network
- Front End Engineer (Remote, US) Claire Styles Parking Network
- Field Implementation Associate (Remote) dominyka Parking Network
- Contracts Attorney (Austin, US) dominyka Parking Network
- Revenue Accountant (Austin, US) dominyka Parking Network
- EV Project Coordinator (Remote, US) dominyka Parking Network
- Senior Accountant (Austin, US) dominyka Parking Network
- Creative Director (Remote) dominyka Parking Network
- Lifecycle Marketing Manager (Chicago, US) dominyka Parking Network
- Customer Experience Manager (Remote) dominyka Parking Network
- EV Project Manager (US) kaja Parking Network
- Product Director - Mobility OS (US) kaja Parking Network
- Communications Manager (US) kaja Parking Network
- Director of Business Development (US) kaja Parking Network
- Executive Assistant (Austin, US) kaja Parking Network
- Global Payroll Manager (Austin, US) kaja Parking Network
- FP&A Manager (Austin, US) kaja Parking Network