Interview with Bertrand Barthelemy, CEO of Flowbird during Intertraffic Amsterdam 2022
Parkeon and Cale, the world leaders in parking and transport ticketing solutions, have joined forces to create a new global entity, Flowbird: Urban Intelligence.
It is our ambition to make individual travel simpler, safer, faster, while collectively maximizing efficiency and harmonizing flows. Every week around the world, thanks to our terminals, mobile applications, and online services, we contribute to improving the living environment of our 100 million users by helping to reduce air pollution, optimize traffic, simplify payments, make cities more secure and economically dynamic.
Flowbird is a Software platform which helps the local authorities to measure, monitor and manage the mobility within the cities. This is our know-how, Urban Intelligence. With Flowbird, Urban Intelligence, mobility becomes easier, safer, faster. Flowbird operates in over 5,000 towns and cities in 70 countries. The company is constantly innovating and breaking new ground to help provide solutions.
Flowbird's Comprehensive Parking Solutions in Figures
Helping our customers provide better visitor experiences to their towns and cities by providing them with the latest technologies including journey planning and parking apps, contactless transactions, ABT and, Open Payment technologies.
Combining on-street and off-street parking capabilities to minimize the environmental and economic impact whilst reducing congestion and improving mobility for everyone.
Permitting all modes of payment to encourage patronage whilst allowing the management of transactions through certified and secure payments services.
Mobility as a Service
Bringing the vision of a shared and on-demand transportation network to life.
- Monitoring Software
- Parking Software
- Payment solutions
- Software for Parking Management
Parking becomes easier, safer and faster with the flowbird app. Drivers can join the mobile parking community for free, and experience the advantage of flowbird. No more waiting in line for the parking meter, grab your phone and start a new session. Choose your favorite parking location and reserve ahead of time, and where parking availability is highest to reduce search time.
As the direct link between the motorist and parking, terminals need to be tough, reliable, and easy to use. Flowbird’s terminals are built for virtually any environment, to be fully customizable and with the future in mind.
The StreetSmart Kiosk has a wide range of features to handle mobility and serve municipalities and drivers.
The StreetSmart terminal has a scalable, fully open Android operating system that can handle all payment methods and can easily integrate with third-parties. A 10-inch color touch screen and the latest generation technology offers an elite user interface.
The Compact S5 is the next generation of CWT Terminals. Through reduced power consumption and a paperless receipt solution Compact S5 is an environmentally-friendly terminal that doesn’t require day-to-day monitoring.
With a double-walled cashbox, armor-plated safe, the compact Strada Evol is resistant to vandalism and fraud. Designed for easy integration, the terminal is modifiable and complies with international regulations for accessibility.
Based upon Flowbird’s NEOPS™ electronic platform, the Strada Pal is a new design with a budget-friendly price. And, the wide full color-screen and extended keyboard increase functionality.
Flowbird Software Solutions
Flowbird’s back-office SmartFolio system makes supported services accessible throughout the city. Centralized management also enables operators to constantly monitor and analyze the performance of their sales infrastructure.
Armed with accurate data municipalities can improve and adapt their policies. New tariffs, operating times, messages and information can easily be downloaded to terminals and online systems.
With WebOffice you can quickly produce various reports and graphs to analyze your ticket sales or payment methods. The reports can be tailored to your business and be generated and distributed automatically to predefined recipients, in any format.
Analytics Control is a tool for managing and mapping the deployment of parking enforcement officers. It is used to supervise enforcement areas and enables data to be collected and analyzed by extraction from activity reports.
Flowbird offers an ever-increasing range of payment methods available, including physical payment with coins, notes and tokens, and electronic payments such as smart cards and bank cards.
Off-Street Parking Solutions
A reliable, accurate and cost-effective camera-based, gateless parking solution. Flowbird GO! integrates a short, medium or long-range IR Camera, with or without an overview camera setup. The motorist can activate Flowbird GO! in the Flowbird mobile app for automatic payment and notifications.
Minipark is an innovative solution for parking management using ticketless barriers and license plate recognition. Simple and user-friendly, this solution improves the fluidity of entries and exits with limited investment. With a Cloud-based management system viewable in real-time, it allows effective enforcement while facilitating operations and maintenance tasks.
By integrating with Strada parking terminals, Park&Breathe is an economical and cost-effective way to monitor pollution and noise pollution in real-time.
ChargeStorm Connected is ideal for home or business. Available in several different variants depending on power and outlet, Chargestorm Connected meets all technical safety standards.
- Flowbird: City of Columbus Replacing Parking Meters with Pay-by-Plate Kiosks m.chin Parking Network
- Bethlehem, PA Modernizes Its Parking System with Flowbird m.chin Parking Network
- Flowbird Completes First Ever Local Authority Electric Vehicle (EV) Charge Point Project for Wokingham Borough Council dominyka Parking Network
- Flowbird Unveils Pay by Text Solution Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird Group Acquires Majority Stake in PICONET m.chin Parking Network
- Flowbird: How Delaware State Parks Streamlined Fee-Collection in the Post-Covid Era m.chin Parking Network
- Flowbird Is Excited to Share with You the Latest News about Hong Kong m.chin Parking Network
- City of Des Moines Upgrades to Smart Multi-Space Technology With Flowbird Group kaja Parking Network
- Flowbird Announces a Licensing Agreement with Concar m.chin Parking Network
- Strategic And Commercial Partnership Between Tera & Flowbird m.chin Parking Network
- A Great Strategic Win in Hamburg for Flowbird m.chin Parking Network
- A New Mobility Project in the City of Como with Flowbird m.chin Parking Network
- Flowbird Launches Mobile Application For Admission to Austin Swimming Pools kaja Parking Network
- Flowbird Provides Convenience To South Dakota State Parks Staff and Visitors m.chin Parking Network
- New Flowbird Report Identifies Revenue Opportunities for Council-Run Parking Post COVID-19 m.chin Parking Network
- South Lake Tahoe Launches Flowbird App m.chin Parking Network
- The Flowbird Mobile App Is Launching In The City of Akron dominyka Parking Network
- Flowbird: St. Pete Beach Unveils Tropical Transformation to Smart Parking Kiosks nickdnz Parking Network
- Flowbird Transforms Urban Mobility in Monaco nickdnz Parking Network
- Waitrose Adds Flowbird App to Shopping Basket dominyka Parking Network
- Flowbird and Wescor Hit A Home Run In Worcester, MA nickdnz Parking Network
- Flowbird Trusted by HKT for Their Smart City Program m.chin Parking Network
- Flowbird: New Pay Stations Being Installed This Spring in the City of Boulder m.chin Parking Network
- Flowbird Completes Large P&D Contract for Hillingdon m.chin Parking Network
- City of Trenton Makes Parking Even Easier with Flowbird Mobile Parking App Claire Styles Parking Network
- The Catholic University of America Launches Flowbird App For Campus Parking Claire Styles Parking Network
- Carbon County Automates Parking with Flowbird Claire Styles Parking Network
- Minneapolis Upgrades to Flowbird's Advanced Parking Kiosks with Contactless Payments Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird Brings Tiered Parking Fee Structure to City of Austin Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird's Park & Sanitise Adopted in Peterborough Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird Continues Momentum with Mobility App in the United States Claire Styles Parking Network
- With Help From Flowbird Michigan Park Sees Parking Revenue Double Despite Covid Crisis Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird UK Expands Range to Boost Public EV Charging Capacity Claire Styles Parking Network
- City of Las Vegas Partners with Flowbird to Unveil Frictionless Mobile Solution administrator Parking Network
- Village of Ridgewood Says Goodbye to Old Meters, Welcomes Flowbird Kiosks Claire Styles Parking Network
- City of Tacoma Introduces Touchless Parking Payment With Flowbird Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird UK Unveils Automatic Hand Sanitizer Technology for Parking Terminal Transactions Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird App Is Now Live in Jacksonville Beach Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird Launches Integrated EV Charging and Parking Payment Solution Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird Uses Advanced Technology To Limit Contact During Transactions Claire Styles Parking Network
- Manchester Refreshes Parking Estate With Flowbird's Strada Transfer Terminals to Enhance Customer Experience Claire Styles Parking Network
- America’s #1 Beach Brings Flowbird Parking System to Shore Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird Partners With Carolina Time - Strengthens Local Presence In Eastern U.S. Claire Styles Parking Network
- ATI and Flowbird Have Gold Medal Performance in Lake Placid m.chin Parking Network
- Oklahoma City Approves Contract to Deploy Mobile Parking App In Partnership with Flowbird Claire Styles Parking Network
- Sheffield Modernizes Parking Terminal Estate with Flowbird Claire Styles Parking Network
- Raleigh Adopts New Solar-Powered Kiosks in Partnership with Flowbird dominyka Parking Network
- Wokingham Checks-In to Customer Convenience with New Pay-by-Plate System from Flowbird Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird Extends Ticketless Parking Across Transperth SmartRider Network Claire Styles Parking Network
- Solar Powered Parking Technology Helps Boost Lake District Visitor Experience dominyka Parking Network
- Crawley's New Flowbird MiniPark Maximizes Customer Convenience Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird Pay-by-Plate Parking System Takes Flight In Philadelphia Claire Styles Parking Network
- The ‘Electric City’ Partners with Flowbird Group to Take Parking Digital Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird Supports Angus Council’s Digital Strategy Claire Styles Parking Network
- Jerome, Arizona, Makes Unanimous Decision to Implement Flowbird’s Parking Management System Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird Partners with Treasure Island, FL for Parking Expansion Project m.chin Parking Network
- Flowbird Helps To Ease Employee and Customer Parking Shortage in California Shopping District Claire Styles Parking Network
- Sarasota, FL Partners with Flowbird to Expand Smart Parking System m.chin Parking Network
- Taxameter Centrale Becomes the Exclusive Distributor of Flowbird Parking Machines m.chin Parking Network
- Wightlink Prepares for the Summer Season with Flowbird m.chin Parking Network
- Isle of Wight Invests in Improved Parking Terminal Reliability with Flowbird Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird Acquires the Remaining Stake in Yellowbrick International from Waysis Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird Technology Promotes Park and Ride over ‘Park and Walk’ Claire Styles Parking Network
- Pittsburgh Partners with Flowbird to Test Fully Digital Parking Kiosks m.chin Parking Network
- Flowbird Launches Terminal-Based Emissions Surcharging Solution m.chin Parking Network
- City of Troy Partners with Flowbird to Bring User-Friendly Parking to Downtown Claire Styles Parking Network
- Flowbird Contactless Parking Payment Terminals Introduced Across Shropshire dominyka Parking Network
- Flowbird Releases ParkOnUs Validation App dominyka Parking Network
- Flowbird in Touch with Customer Demand at Durham dominyka Parking Network
- City of Evanston Transitions to Pay-by-Plate in Partnership with Flowbird & Total Parking Solutions dominyka Parking Network
- City of Tulsa Creates Convenient Downtown Parking System in Partnership with Flowbird dominyka Parking Network
- Flowbird Partners With Citywide Solutions - Strengthens Local Presence In Ohio dominyka Parking Network
- Grand Rapids Partners with Flowbird to Expand City’s Mobility and Transportation dominyka Parking Network
- City of Savannah Unveils Digital Pre-Paid Parking System in Partnership with Flowbird dominyka Parking Network
- St. Cloud State University Launches Flowbird’s WayToPark App dominyka Parking Network
- Biddeford, Maine Launches Paid Parking System with Flowbird dominyka Parking Network
- Chapel Hill Partners with Flowbird to Upgrade Downtown Parking Experience dominyka Parking Network
- FLOWBIRD Unveils Complete Solution Parking App dominyka Parking Network
- City of Beverly Partners with Flowbird for New Economic Parking Plan dominyka Parking Network
- Release - Flowbird Connect dominyka Parking Network
- CALE / FLOWBIRD Partners with ID TECH on Upcoming EMV Payments Technology dominyka Parking Network
- Flowbird Awarded Contract for Modernization of Chicago On-Street Parking System dominyka Parking Network
- Tandridge MiniPark Online Billing – A First For the UK dominyka Parking Network
- Flowbird’s WHOOSH! Parking App Launches in Massachusetts dominyka Parking Network
- Sarasota, FL Partners with Flowbird for Modern Parking Solution dominyka Parking Network
- Wandsworth Expands Cashless Parking Across Borough dominyka Parking Network
- New Parking Pay Stations Come to Downtown Hudson, IL dominyka Parking Network
- FLOWBIRD Signs First Dual Contract to Provide Both Cale and Parkeon Lines dominyka Parking Network
- Albany Parking Authority Expands New Parking Meters and App dominyka Parking Network
- Flowbird Installs Advanced Self-Service Pay System For Colorado State Parks dominyka Parking Network
- Jim Thorpe, PA Launches Whoosh! on 7 New Flowbird Kiosks dominyka Parking Network
- Flowbird Terminals Monitoring Air Quality and Noise Pollution dominyka Parking Network
- Flowbird: CICO Meets P&D dominyka Parking Network
- Parking Terminal Reliability Boosted on the Isle of Wight dominyka Parking Network
- Ventura, CA Trades Outdated Kiosks for Modern Parking Solution dominyka Parking Network
- Utah Eases Parking Congestion Near Zion National Park dominyka Parking Network
- Cale & Parkeon Becomes FLOWBIRD - Urban Intelligence dominyka Parking Network
- City of Lansing Partners with Flowbird for Extreme Makeover dominyka Parking Network