The Gorilla Post Magnetic Delineator System has revolutionized the parking industry by being the only parking-specific system that uses neodymium magnets to lock the rugged delineators, bollards, and signposts into a designated location. Two different styles of proprietary removal tools help de-couple the industrial-strength magnets to allow quick, temporary installation or removal of the impact-resistant bollards, signposts, and delineators. The stainless steel baseplate that the magnetic Gorilla Posts systems couple to is ADA-compliant and not a tripping hazard.
The exclusive Gorilla Post Magnetic system has been a proven asset in many different applications; from large municipalities employing temporary space reservation for parking spaces, lane delineation for fast food restaurants, and even on the back of heavy construction equipment like cranes. It continues to be used in new and unique ways by companies across the globe thanks to its extensive list of add-ons, accessories, and customizability of the delineator, bollard or sign post itself.
Gorilla Post Delineators
- Honor Boxes
- Parking Supplies
- Protection Products
- Safety Barriers
- Safety Equipment
- Tire Chalking Solutions
- Traffic Cones
Our Gorilla Post delineators have a mounting base with six Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets with a pulling power of 380 psi vertical lift. The base also has a 360 swivel that springs back into an upright position even after a 15 m.p.h. impact. the Gorilla Post delineators represent a standard but effective unit made of durable polyethylene plastic that is resistant to ultraviolet light, ozone and hydrocarbons. The Gorilla Post can be used with 12-inch-wide x 18-inch-long aluminum or plastic signs and can also be drilled for front mounted signs. The unit measures 48 inches tall with a 2 1/3 inch tube diameter mounted upon powerful magnets. With the Gorilla Post System, you won’t lose your ability to “hood the meter” and temporarily reserve individual parking spaces around your multi-space meters. The portable Gorilla Post delineators are simple to implement and maintain temporary and flexible pedestrian and traffic patterns.
Our 48 inch Gorilla Post™ Bollards are perfect for installation where pedestrian walkways intersect vehicular roadways, and is a high performance channelizer designed to meet the harsh demands traffic delineation while provide high target value. This 4 inch diameter unit temporarily folds over upon impact offering excellent delineation across emergency access points to campuses and venues, and are more conspicuous than standard delineators and raise driver awareness. The bollard’s patented reactive spring system ensures the post will return to its original position impact after impact, reducing replacement costs. Each bollard is held in place by powerful Neodymium Magnets with a pulling power of 380 psi vertical lift. The base also has a 360° swivel and can be temporarily removed from the ADA-compliant base with our Post Puller or Post Puller Jr. This unit is safe for post-tensioned concrete floors.
Our Gorilla Post Bollards are perfect for installation where pedestrian walkways intersect vehicular roadways. This 7 inch diameter unit temporarily folds over upon impact offering excellent delineation across emergency access points to campuses and venues. Each bollard is held in place by powerful Neodymium Magnets with a pulling power of 380 psi vertical lift. The base also has a 360 swivel and can be temporarily removed from the ADA-compliant base with our Post Puller or Post Puller Jr. This unit is safe for post-tensioned concrete floors. Bollard sleeve colors are available with all reflective stripe colors.
The Gorilla Post is an almost infinitely customizable product. From 3 different sign post adapters, to different colors, stripes and stripe configurations, message labels, chain loops, and more, you are sure to find something that will fit your exact needs and application.
Gorilla Post System – The Perfect Curbside Solution
Gorilla Post 101 - Attach and Remove - Gorilla Post Magnetic Mounting System
Gorilla Post -vs- The Bandit
- Gorilla Post: Magnetic Traffic Delineators are Today’s Biggest Trend p.mróz Parking Network
- Gorilla Post Delineators & Bollards Finding Wide Range of Uses dominyka Parking Network
- Gorilla Post: Messaging Bollards Can Eliminate Any Confusion to Motorists Claire Styles Parking Network
- Pick a Color, Any Color for Your Gorilla Post Delineators Claire Styles Parking Network
- Servicing The Troop: Gorilla Post Maintenance Claire Styles Parking Network
- Gorilla Post Magnetic Mounting System - Standard and Toolless Magnetic Base Comparison dominyka Parking Network
- Gorilla Post System - The Perfect Curbside Solution for Any Type of Retail or Commercial Business dominyka Parking Network
- Gorilla Post: Messaging Bollard Will Help Motorists Know the Parking Rules and Traffic Patterns. Reducing Hazards and Increasing Customer Satisfaction dominyka Parking Network
- Gorilla Post Helps Construction Safety Engineers Meet OSHA Regulations m.chin Parking Network
- Midwest Parking & Facility Products Sells Company To Pacific Cascade Corporation and ParkingZone Claire Styles Parking Network