50 Years of Innovation and Experience in Parking Management Systems
With 50 years of experience and after operating under various well know flags such as Ascom or ACS, Orbility is a world leader in innovative Parking Management Systems. Whatever the size and scope of your project, we have the expertise to ensure that installation is on time and within budget. We supply our solutions to a diverse range of customers around the world (airports, shopping centers, airports, municipalities, public and private operators). From the busiest airports and largest hospitals to smaller, more local off-street services, we can tailor the solution for you.
At Orbility we believe that parking operation should not be a headache so our systems are easy to install, easy to use and require little maintenance They come with a user friendly set of business tools, mobile solutions and a set of interfaces with third-party systems to help you develop your business and increase your revenues (such as space reservation, couponing, space guiding system, electric vehicle charging, just to name a few).
We are looking for distributors around the world and especially in North America. If you are interested please contact Denis Brazzolotto: email@example.com, +33617411797.
92300 Gennevilliers, Paris
Grenoble University Hospital
Orbility was selected by EFFIA to equip all CHU Grenoble parking facilities as part of a modernization project. EFFIA focused on the installation of equipment from the CODEX range, selected for the simplicity of its installation and speed of operation. More than 30 Entry/Exit Points, 20 Intermediate Terminals and 15 Automatic Boxes have been installed on the Grenoble site. For the project, Orbility has developed products to meet the specific requirements of the hospital sector.
Chambery City Parking
QPark entrusted Orbility with the renovation of all car parks included in its Public Service Delegation for Chambery. The project, which ran from January 2018 to January 2019, included new equipment from the CODEX range and the modification of existing hardware. In total 40 Entry/Exit Terminals and 20 Pay on Foot Stations were installed. The new/adapted equipment is fully interfaced with QPark's services, such as subscriber management.
Market Place Bolton
Market Place shopping center in Bolton, Manchester, has chosen Codex to replace its existing parking system. The new system includes 6 entry/exit terminals, 6 automatic cash registers, credit card payment (with and without contactless payment) and license plate reading via Multipark Web.
Reus City Parking
The municipal operator of the City of Reus has chosen Orbility's products for the renewal of eight parking facilities. The entire system will be updated with the Codex barcode solution, allowing the operator to use innovations such as couponing and online ticket validation. The project represents more than 70 pieces of equipment, server virtualization and provision of a city ticket validation application using smartphones.
- Automatic Cashier
- Barrier system
- Car Park Management Software
- Central Pay Devices
- Contactless Payment
- Customer Service
- Entry- and Exit Stations
- Financial Services
- Gated Parking System
- License Plate Recognition Systems
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Parking System
- Pay on Foot
- Payment terminals
- Reservation / Pre-Booking Systems
- Revenue Control
- Software for Parking Management
- Ticket Dispensers
- Ticketless Devices
- Web-based Parking Solutions
We provide turn-key car parking management solutions for public and private operators who need reliable products for off-street car parking. Airports, local authorities, railway stations, shopping centers, sports venues, hotels or hospitals – we have a car parking solution that fits.
Thanks to our complete solution including the equipment, our web-based management system, the installation and the on-site maintenance we help car park operators optimize their revenues and decrease their cost. From the world's busiest airport to Europe's busiest hospital, we can tailor the right solution no matter how big or busy.
Codex is a parking management system which uses flash code barcode tickets, an ideal solution for all types of installations. Based on Orbility's e-Ticket technology, which manages tickets without motorized insertion and without reprinting, it offers performance in terms of speed and availability superior to that of a traditional 1D barcode solution. Codex not only offers all the features of a large parking management system but also its barcode technology offers third-party integrations with systems such as e-commerce platforms.
Multipark Web allows total control of your installation in terms of both operation and management. Multipark Web can be adapted for all needs, from single fleet management to the centralized management of several close or remote fleets. Accessible from a web browser, ParkAccess is Multipark Web's web monitoring application, providing operators with a quick and intuitive connection to their parking systems.
Reflex is a parking management system which uses magnetic tickets. This is the historical solution to Orbility operating in thousands of parking worldwide. Reflex offers all the features expected by operators, such as multi-parking management, license plate reading, different types of titles (congress, event, parking checks) and payment by credit card.
The latest product range, Multipark Ticketless solution, allows access to parking without a ticket, via license plate recognition. Efficient and economical, Orbility's Ticketless solution has been specially designed for small parking and offers traditional payment, with or without contact, also payment by telephone and the management of subscribers.
- Parking Plaza Constitución Has Renewed its Equipment with Siepark by Orbility Claire Styles Parking Network
- Yves Schoen Has Been Appointed CEO of Orbility Group Claire Styles Parking Network
- During 2022, Orbility Group Took a Controlling Stake in SIEPARK, a Key Player in the Car Park Management Systems Market in Spain m.chin Parking Network
- Philadelphia International Airport Announces Upgrade to Economy Parking Lot Payment System kaja Parking Network
- Orbility: Parking is a Huge Money Maker for Airports m.chin Parking Network
- Orbility Are Pleased to Announce That They Have Recently Been Awarded a Contract by Wigan Council nickdnz Parking Network
- Orbility Installs Latest Hybrid Ticketless Solution at The Atrium nickdnz Parking Network
- Orbility Provide Their Lastest Ticketless ANPR Equipment for Parking Solutions to the City of York Council in 2021 Claire Styles Parking Network
- City of York Council Choose Orbility for a New Pay on Exit Parking Solution Claire Styles Parking Network
- Parking Pro Becomes Subsidiary of Orbility, Driving Growth in Canada Claire Styles Parking Network
- New Sales Director Spearheads Orbility's UK Expansion Claire Styles Parking Network
- Orbility's Innovative eParkService App Accommodates Commuters and Gives Shoppers Easy Access Claire Styles Parking Network
- Orbility Manages Citywide Parking Modernization Without Disruption Claire Styles Parking Network
- Michael Bigbee Has Been Appointed as CEO of Orbility USA Claire Styles Parking Network
- Avignon Tourisme’s Businesses Partners Can Now Offer Parking Discounts Using Orbility’s eParkServices Claire Styles Parking Network
- Newcastle International Airport Future Proofs Parking With Orbility Products Claire Styles Parking Network
- Orbility Announced as New Name For Parking Solutions’ Business Claire Styles Parking Network
- Conduent Completes Sale of its Off-Street Parking Business to Andera Partners karolygmolina Parking Network
- Conduent Announces Agreement to Sell Off-Street Parking Business kaja Parking Network
- Conduent Improves Parking Management and Payment Systems in the City of Santa Fe, N.M. dominyka Parking Network
- Conduent Parking is Expanding in Airport Parking Management karolygmolina Parking Network
- Conduent Completes Separation from Xerox, Launches as Business Process Services Leader with $6.7 Billion in Annual Revenue stef Parking Network
- Aux 4 Saisons chooses Xerox Parking and local partner Parking Pro for parking management system stef Parking Network
- Xerox Parking and its local partner Computer Station recently installed the Multipark parking management solution in Souq Waqif Underground Parking karolygmolina Parking Network
- Xerox celebrates Grand Doha mega deal project shipment from factory nicole Parking Network
- Xerox Parking is Expanding Activity in North America with Codex System karolygmolina Parking Network
- Xerox's Transportation Predictions for 2016 - and Beyond stef Parking Network
- Xerox and Indianapolis – Public-Private Partnership Success Story karolygmolina Parking Network
- Xerox Demonstrates How Analytics Will Drive Decisions That Will Pave the Future of Improved Transportation stef Parking Network
- Xerox CitySight Data Analytics Solution Helps Parking Enforcement Officers Team Up to Support Safety, Urban Mobility nicole Parking Network
- New Xerox Data Analytics Platform Puts Mountains of Ticket Data to Work for Transport, Parking Operators nicole Parking Network
- Xerox Helps Drivers Find a Parking Spot with LA ExpressPark Program stef Parking Network
- Xerox's Role in Smart Parking nicole Parking Network
- Business Development Manager (US) p.mróz Parking Network