In the Spotlight: TIBA Parking Systems
TIBA Parking Systems provides innovative hardware and software solutions for the parking market. Based on the latest generation of processors, cloud-based services and physical/wireless credential technologies, TIBA products are reliable, user-friendly and simple to install and maintain. TIBA Parking Systems continuously improves and develops its’ products with the aim of lowering the price of initial acquisition and the cost of ongoing maintenance. TIBA has successfully implemented this through a focus on quality development, while continuing to listen closely to customer requirements and requests. This allows owners and operators to keep the capital investment down while still enjoying all the latest functionality. With extensive global experience, TIBA’s robust, scalable cloud architecture enables parking operators to keep pace with the latest trends in centralized operations, automated smart facilities, ticketless and frictionless parking, web reservations, and mobile payments. TIBA’s flexible systems facilitate IoT-connectivity and leverage big data to increase revenue. TIBA’s agile integrations with third party systems empower parking operators to be an integral part of the growing smart cities ecosystem.
For over 30 years, TIBA serves parking operators and owners globally, both directly and through its extensive network of Value Added Resellers across diverse industries such as hotels & hospitality, airports, universities, shopping centers, hospitals & medical centers, and local, state & federal governments. For more information about TIBA Parking Systems, visit www.tibaparking.com.
- Access and Exit Control Systems
- Access Control
- Automatic Cashier
- AVI / Radio Systems
- Booths / Shelters
- Car Park Management Systems
- Card Access Systems
- Cash Drawers
- Cashless Systems
- Consulting Services - Equipment Specific
- Equipment Dealers; Installers & Supplies
- Equipment Service & Maintenance
- Fee Computers / Systems
- License Plate Recognition Systems
- Loops / Loop Detectors
- Parking Software
- Pay in Lane
- Pay on Foot
- Revenue Control
- Ticket Dispensers
- Validators / Validations
MP-30 - Ticket Dispenser
The MP-30 is your customer’s first introduction to your PARC System and it sets the stage by being straightforward and simple to use.
SW-30 Exit Verifier
The simplicity of the T.I.B.A. parking system continues through this final stage in the parking process. The SW-30 allows effortless exiting for your customers, while still maintaining the security of your system.
VPS-30 Vehicle Pay Station
The Vehicle Pay Station allows your patrons to choose their preferred method of payment before exiting. Utilizing a magnetic card reader, customers can pay via credit card.
CR-30-M All-In-One Card Reader
The CR-30 Card Reader is an All-In-One product. The unit includes a proximity or mag stripe reader, built in loop detector, intercom substation, gate control and a smart management controller.
Desktop Dynamic Validation Unit
The DV-30 Desktop Validation Unit is an intelligent parking ticket validation device.The DV-30 unit allows the merchant to validate the parking ticket with a pre defined rate or to select a different validation.
Desktop Stand Alone Validation unit
This stand-alone Desktop Validation Unit is an intelligent parking ticket validation device for remote use by merchants, theaters, offices- anyone who wants to offer a discount to their customers for shopping with them.
Self Scan Validation Unit
The CV-30 Wall mount validation unit is an intelligent parking ticket validation device. It allows the customer to scan their parking ticket to get it validated.
CPS-30 Credit Card Only Station
The CPS-30’s modular design and intelligent engineering make it the industry’s most reliable ticket receiving/payment device. This user friendly device processes unpaid tickets and accommodates monthly cardholder payments with a TFT display.
APS-30 Automatic Pay Station
The APS-30 Pay-On-Foot station is a compact design that allows for easy installation in confined areas like elevator lobbies. Our simple user-friendly interface allows patrons to breeze through the payment process.
CT-20 Cashiering Terminal
This Cash Terminal is a secure device which allows you to program through its sophisticated technology almost unlimited variations on your fee structure, while still allowing you to easily monitor your accounts.
LPR-30 License Plate Recognition System
Parking operators, critical assets and building management firms have come to rely on technologically advanced systems, to provide the necessary products and services to their customers.
Room Key Parking Access Encoder
TIBA presents the unique parking access encoder device for hotel room keys. This special solution will utilize the hotel guest room key and activate them to grant access through the parking lot entry.
Smartpark Management Software
Property owners and managers are looking for a facility management system that is reliable, feature rich, flexible and that does not require frequent and costly upgrades to remain operational.
Smart Validation Stickers
e-Validation - Web Validation System
Introducing eValidation the newest addition to our wide range of intelligent validation solutions.Now through a module in TIBA Smartpark management software, we bring internet validations to the parking industry!
- Parker Technology & TIBA Parking Announce Partnership Agreement m.chin Parking Network
- TIBA Parking Systems Appoints Christopher Archer as Vice President, Head of Sales Claire Styles Parking Network
- TIBA Parking Systems to Acquire Texas-based PARCS Value-Added Reseller, Associated Time Instruments Claire Styles Parking Network
- REEF Technology and TIBA Parking Systems Partner to Create a Powerful Data-Driven Platform for Parking Operators and Landlords Claire Styles Parking Network
- TIBA's Mobile Valet, Powered by SMS Valet, Brings Best-In-Class Valet Solutions to Market Claire Styles Parking Network
- ParkMobile and TIBA Parking Systems Partner To Provide Contactless Parking Payments in Gated Garages Claire Styles Parking Network
- TIBA Parking Technology Go-Live at Port Everglades m.chin Parking Network
- FAAC Acquires TIBA Parking Systems kaja Parking Network
- Associated Time: Latest Update m.chin Parking Network
- TIBA Parking Establishes Direct Operational Presence in Boston, MA Claire Styles Parking Network
- Allina Health Selects TIBA Parking Systems m.chin Parking Network
- Port Everglades Selects TIBA Parking Systems to Create an Engaged Parking Experience at the Cruise Terminal Facilities Claire Styles Parking Network
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center Implements TIBA Parking Solution Claire Styles Parking Network
- TIBA Parking to be Installed in 20 Lanes at Tulsa Airport m.chin Parking Network
- City of Santa Cruz Selects TIBA Parking Systems to Create an Engaged Parking Experience m.chin Parking Network
- TIBA Parking Systems to Expand LPR Offerings with RED LPR Claire Styles Parking Network
- TIBA Parking Systems Expands Value Added Reseller Network in Australia Claire Styles Parking Network
- Waterloo Regional Airport Parking Increases Profitability by 41% with TIBA Parking Systems Claire Styles Parking Network
- TIBA Parking Systems is Selected to Install Access and Revenue Control Equipment in 11 Parking Facilities Across the City of Greenville Claire Styles Parking Network
- In the Spotlight With TIBA m.chin Parking Network
- Associated Time and TIBA Improve Parking for Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum dominyka Parking Network
- SpotHero Partners with TIBA m.chin Parking Network
- TIBA Parking Introduces the “Engaged Parking Experience” New Product Suite, Transforming and Modernizing Off-Street Parking Operations Claire Styles Parking Network
- TIBA Share Their Access and Revenue Control Insight on Parking Talks m.chin Parking Network
- TIBA Parking Systems Rapidly Deploys and Commissions 15 Lanes of Revenue Control Equipment at Memorial Hermann Property, LLC in 72 Hours dominyka Parking Network
- TIBA Parking Systems Increases Revenue and User Satisfaction at American Civil War Center with Entry Guard Systems dominyka Parking Network
- TIBA Parking Systems Expands Within California Market, Wins City of Pasadena’s Eight City Owned Garages With 58+ Lanes of PARCS Solutions dominyka Parking Network
- ParkBlue Successfully Launched in Ohio and Indiana by TIBA Parking Systems, Enabling a Frictionless Parking Experience kaja Parking Network
- TIBA Unveils New, Industry-Leading Wireless Parking Solutions with Launch Partner ParkWhiz Claire Styles Parking Network
- TIBA’s SPARK Cloud Solution Manages Mixed Use Parking Facilities in Kansas City dominyka Parking Network
- TIBA Opens Direct Office in California to be Led by Malloy Pohrer dominyka Parking Network
- TIBA’s ParkBlue is Set to Change Traditional Access Control and Parking karolygmolina Parking Network
- TIBA Launches ParkBlue – Parking Access for any Parking Garage dominyka Parking Network
- ADEXUS Partners with TIBA Parking Systems in South America dominyka Parking Network
- Traffic & Safety Control Systems Inc. Joins TIBA Parking Systems’ Family of Value-Added-Resellers karolygmolina Parking Network
- The Ohio State University Selects TIBA Parking Systems & Signature Control Systems to Implement New Parking Revenue and Control System dominyka Parking Network
- Control Systems, Inc. Joins TIBA Parking Systems’ Quickly Expanding Network stef Parking Network
- TIBA Parking Welcomes Carolina Time & Parking Group to its Rapidly Growing Partner Network dominyka Parking Network
- TIBA Parking and Associated Time Enter Strategic Partnership dominyka Parking Network
- TIBA Parking Announces New Sales Partnership with Southern California Based Access Professional Systems (APS) dominyka Parking Network
- TIBA Parking & Time Equipment Form Partnership to Deliver Next Generation Parking Management and Control System Solutions in Washington State dominyka Parking Network
- TIBA Parking Announces New Partnership with Control Masters of Omaha Nebraska dominyka Parking Network
- TIBA Parking Partners with Mountain Parking to Add Quality Sales and Service Presence in Colorado dominyka Parking Network
- TIBA and Signature Control signed with Columbus Airport kaja Parking Network
- TIBA and i3 Concepts - a value added relationship dominyka Parking Network
- TIBA partners with Traffic Tech to grow in the Australian market karolygmolina Parking Network
- Super Parking at the Super Bowl karolygmolina Parking Network
- TIBA installed in Houston First Convention district ahead of the 2017 Super Bowl nicole Parking Network
- TIBA Parking announces acquisition of its US distributor Signature Controls Systems, and the appointment of Mr. Jon Bowsher as the new President of TIBA Parking North America nicole Parking Network
- TIBA Parking integrates with SIX Payment Services stef Parking Network
- The Promenade at Howard Hughes - Case Study stef Parking Network
- TIBA Parking Systems Announces New Investment nicole Parking Network