Au i.d. Hallertau, Germany
Au i.d. Hallertau, Germany , 84072
Tel +31 88 228 99 65www.ccv.eu
Contact personIngrid Kersting
CCV’s international payment division stands for innovation and many years of expertise in all areas of cashless payment. With a holistic view of the customer journey, we offer omni-channel payment solutions for financial network operators, retail, hospitality industry, vending, EV charging & mobility. The portfolio, which focuses on large customers, includes both efficient standard solutions and on top of these possible individual, tailor-made developments. CCV's philosophy of Payment as a Service sees the cashless point-of-sale as well as online touchpoints as the center of an entire ecosystem based on:
- Innovative, android-based concepts
- (international) processing & acquiring solutions
- PCI certified components, including P2P encryption
- Central repair- service- and logistics center for Europe in Germany
CCV is family-run and benefits from both international experience with installations in more than 24 countries as well as strong local roots in Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium
In the Spotlight: CCV
84072 Au i.d. Hallertau, Germany
6827 AT Arnhem
The Netherlands, PO Box: 6800 KH Arnhem
- Comprehensive Service and Support
- Credit and Debit Card Processing
- ePayment Solutions
- Hardware & Software
- Made in Germany
- Mobile payment
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Online payment solution provider
- Payment solutions
- Payment terminals
- processing acquiring services
- Token service provider
- Web Solutions
Visitors park in your parking areas because they are guaranteed to find a space and be near their destination. And they expect the same degree of convenience at the payment (machine) too. Which you can provide them. Our Payment solutions are simple and extremely fast, helping to make queuing a thing of the past and ensuring satisfied customers and repeat business for you.
Download the e-book about 17 trends in smarter parking.
Download your mobility Trend report
Optimise parking payments with cashless technology
Parking payments have evolved quickly. In an increasingly cashless society, car park operators need to accept every form of payment, from bank cards to smartphones. Parking meters and access control systems have become smarter, and enforcement is now connected.
Smart parking centres on improving the driver experience. Our parking technology makes payment seamless, whether it’s through connected ANPR, subscription, tokenisation, or card and mobile payments. CCV is your payments partner for the smart parking era.
Gone are the days of drivers digging for change by the pay-and-display machine. We help your organisation embrace cashless and contactless (NFC) parking. On the back-end, you’ll also enjoy better transaction data insights and dynamic pricing opportunities.
On-street & Off-street
We work with on-street and off-street parking organisations. Our team has implemented parking payment solutions for local authorities and private operators all around Europe. We understand the nuances of the parking industry, and what you need to succeed.
Learn more about payments in parking
Take a look at the CCV blog for the latest news and trends in payments at parking. Learn more about GDPR in Parking, Payment as a Service in Parking and the story of contactless payments in the city of Amsterdam.
- CCV and Bender Group Working Together on Ensuring Open Payment Systems at EV Charging Stations Across Europe kaja Parking Network
- Empowering Payment – CCV Launches New Brand Identity: ‘Payments and an Inclusive Economy Go Hand in Hand’ p.mróz Parking Network
- CCV: Payment Choice at EV Charging Stations kaja Parking Network
- CCV: Open Loop Payment is Making Its Way Into the EV-charging Stations m.chin Parking Network
- Open Payment Systems for Consumers at EV Charging Stations m.chin Parking Network
- CCV & Q-Park Renew Long-Standing Partnership With Focus On Seamless Customer Experience N.Ho Parking Network
- Introducing: QR Code Payments for EV Charging Points N.Ho Parking Network
- CCV's Easy Report: 17 Trends for Smarter Parking N.Ho Parking Network
- Customer Story: Contactless Parking Payments in Amsterdam N.Ho Parking Network
- CCV and PAX Are Forming a Joint Venture Focusing on Payment Solutions in the Self-Service Market kaja Parking Network
- CCV’s self-service payment solutions drive PCI-DSS-compliant security stef Parking Network
- CCV updates all Q-Park Garages and P+R locations to Contactless karolygmolina Parking Network
- What is tokenization and how does it work? stef Parking Network
- Shaping The Future of Parking stef Parking Network
- Contactless payments at Q-Park The Netherlands nicole Parking Network
- First CCV Motion installation for Q-Park in the UK stef Parking Network