Portier offers complete solutions for parking guidance and management.
Core of the Portier parking solutions is dynamic parking guidance systems that offer convenience of parking for customers as well as effective parking management for the operators. Some examples of the solutions include space-specific guidance systems with ultrasonic or camera-based detection, dynamic displays connected to third party systems, induction loop counting for open areas, roadside guidance displays and access control solutions for contract parking.
Portier is built on a completely new type of parking management platform, Portier HOST, that is a highly flexible and cost-efficient solution utilizing IoT-technology and offering comprehensive parking management beyond guidance.
Portier will help your customers to have a better impression of your services which will lead into increased capacity utilization, customer loyalty and ultimately increased revenues.
Portier – Making the Right Decisions!
Portier is a brand of FLS Finland.
Shopping mall Jumbo (Finland) with ultrasonic sensors, license-plate recognition and induction loops
SeiPark underground parking facility (Finland) with space-specific cameras
Helsinki Airport P1, P2 and P5 (Finland) with more than 6000 ultrasonic sensors
Tarttu Central Mart (Estonia)
City of Kalmar (Sweden)
Mobilia Malmö Shopping Center (Sweden)
Shopping Mall Mylly (Finland)
- ANPR Software
- ANPR Solutions
- Automated Parking Systems
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition Systems
- Car Park Management Software
- Car Park Management Systems
- Cloud-based Parking Solutions
- Data Processing
- Directional Sensors
- Dynamic Signage
- Electronic signs
- Electronic Vehicle Guidance
- Find Your Car
- Green parking
- Internet of Things
- Licence Plate Readers
- License Plate Camera
- License Plate Recognition
- License Plate Recognition Camera
- License Plate Recognition Cameras
- License Plate Recognition Systems
- License Plate Recognition Systems
- Locate your car
- Number Plate Recognition
- Number Plate Recognition Systems
- Numerical Displays
- Other Services
- Parking Equipment
- Parking Guidance Server
- Parking Guidance Software
- Parking guidance system based on cameras
- Parking Guidance Systems
- Parking Management Solutions
- Parking Sensor Systems
- Parking Software
- Parking Solutions
- Parking System
- RFID Cards
- Sensors / Ultrasonic Sensor
- Signs - Electronic
- Signs - Variable Message
- Single Space Detection SSD
- Single Space Sensors
- Smart City Solutions
- Software for Parking Management
- Time Clocks
- Ultrasonic Directional Sensors / Counting Sensors
- Ultrasound Sensor
- Variable message signs
- Web-based Parking Solutions
- Wireless Information Systems
- Wireless Solution
Portier product family provides intelligent solutions for parking guidance and management. In the simplistic case, system contains a single display that handles the calculation and shows the status of the area. The other extreme can be a city-wide parking guidance solution covering large number of parking areas that are geographically dispersed and may contain a mix of different parking infrastructures and third party systems. With our novel Portier HOST platform, we also offer highly flexible and cost-effective solutions for parking management.
Portier brand promise Making the right decisions! speaks to multiple shareholders around parking. It helps the driving customers from the moment they decide to start their journey and guides them all the way to their destination. On the other hand, Portier also aids operators and facility managers selecting the most suitable parking solution for their business needs. Remember: Even parking can be convenient, pleasant and have a touch of luxury!
Portier HOST is a globally unique parking guidance and management platform that is designed to represent the future of parking technology that is moving from traditional barriers and payment terminals towards an increasingly mobile world.
Vision Camera Solutions
Portier VISIONTM offers camera-based guidance solutions for both indoor and outdoor use. Indoor solution consists of camera units that monitor the occupancy of each parking space whereas outdoor solution monitors occupancies of larger open areas.
In the indoor solution, camera units monitor between one to six spaces on one or both
sides of the driving lane and when a space becomes occupied, our proprietary algorithms detect the vehicle and subsequently read the license plate.
SonicTM represents the most robust technology within parking guidance – ultrasonic space-specific guidance. Although Sonic was launched in 2021, it relies on our 20+ year experience on ultrasonic guidance solutions that has covered nearly 300 000 parking spaces globally.
Sonic is available as two different versions: one that is installed on top of the parking space, and another which is installed at an angle in front of the parking space. Latter installation method has the benefit that sensor’s LED indicators are more visible for the drivers. Sonic’s
angled version is also quicker and more cost-effective to install than sensors equipped with a separate external LED indicator since such solutions require additional cabling between the sensor and the external light.
Each sensor has RGB LEDs which enables easy separation of space categories (normal, EV, ADA, family, etc) using different LED colours. Sensor itself is also available with different colours so Sonic solution can either be blended with the facility’s colour scheme or it can really stand out for maximum visibility.
Despite the developments on the space-specific guidance technologies, such as camera or ultrasonic detection, there are still certain cases where simple counting solution can be the most value adding solution. For such needs, Portier offers ultrasonic and induction
Ultrasonic counters are suitable for covered areas and can effectively replace induction loops – main benefit of the ultrasonic counter compared to an induction loop is that installation
doesn’t require cutting loops into structures which might be problematic in some locations.
Furthermore, cut loops tend to break over time as the traffic erodes the surface. Ultrasonic
counter is able to detect the driving direction of the vehicle and has an equal accuracy compared to induction loops.
Induction loops are extremely robust and cost-effective solution for counting in open
areas. Loops provide good accuracy if direction sensing pair of loops are used and if
the entry and exit points are properly designed.
Like other Portier technologies, counters are integrated into Portier HOST platform which means that a single installation can have a mix of counters as well as more advanced technologies depending on the user need. At the same time, HOST offers easy tools for manual or automatic calibration of counts.
Visible and easily understandable guidance displays are an essential component of a well-functioning parking guidance solution. Portier provides a diverse range of displays for both indoor and outdoor use. We have developed our display technology for more than 20 years
and our installed base stretches from Northern European cold climate to Middle Eastern and Australian extremely warm temperatures.
Innovations in urban mobility offers increasing number of transport options such as shared car services, connected journeys combining different transportation modes or short-term rentals. At the same time, vehicle technology is moving towards electric vehicles which means more demand for EV charging stations and thus real-time availability information of charging stations is more important. Even if the mobility is changing, convenient and effective parking will continue to be an important piece of the mobility puzzle as above trends will just increase the demand for accurate and timely parking information.
Traditionally parking guidance has focused on effective on-site guidance but as mobility becomes more diverse, guidance should also extend beyond on-site premises. Portier WayfinderTM provides accurate and real-time parking availability in easily understandable format.
- Venue Parking Made Pleasant by Portier at Aimo Park Arena dominyka Parking Network
- Portier Provides Drivers with Guidance and Excellent Service in Lippulaiva Espoo Claire Styles Parking Network
- Portier Brings Safety and Service for Drivers in Huvudstagaraget, Stockholm, Sweden dominyka Parking Network
- Portier Parking Guidance Creates Improved Customer Experience at Prisma Kuopio m.chin Parking Network
- Portier Vision Outdoor Camera Launched and Installed in Kulosaari dominyka Parking Network
- Supercell Up Their Game with Portier Installation at Their Headquarters in Helsinki Claire Styles Parking Network
- A Day at the Office at Valimo Park Couldn't Have An Easier Start Thanks to Portier Claire Styles Parking Network
- Parking Guidance from Portier Keeps Traffic Flowing in Nyköping, Sweden Claire Styles Parking Network
- Portier Camera Based Parking Guidance Lands in Helsinki Airport Claire Styles Parking Network
- Portier Guiding Drivers in City Walk Mall and City Walk Residences, Dubai, UAE Claire Styles Parking Network
- Europark Choose Portier at P-Intelligate Turku Claire Styles Parking Network
- Portier HOST Provides Seamless Parking Experience in Keilaniemi Claire Styles Parking Network
- Portier Making Driving Smart in Karlskrona m.chin Parking Network
- Portier Vision Camera – The Only UL Listed Parking Guidance Camera for the North American Market dominyka Parking Network
- Portier Partner With Secure Parking UAE for First Installation in Dubai Claire Styles Parking Network
- Portier Vision Transforms Parking at Hertsi Local Service Center Claire Styles Parking Network
- Finavia Choose Portier for Helsinki Airport Refreshment Project dominyka Parking Network
- Portier at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Sioux City, USA dominyka Parking Network
- Portier at Mall of Tripla m.chin Parking Network
- Portier Signs Exclusive Distribution Agreement With Secure Parking UAE Claire Styles Parking Network
- Portier Lands in Canada m.chin Parking Network
- Portier Smooth the Travels at Helsinki Airport m.chin Parking Network
- Turku University Hospital Parking Upgraded with Portier HOST dominyka Parking Network
- Portier Share The Many Benefits of Parking Guidance Claire Styles Parking Network
- Kesko Group Chose Portier Parking Guidance Solutions for K-Kampus m.chin Parking Network
- Portier HOST Part of Transportation HUB in Myllypuro Campus dominyka Parking Network
- Portier HOST Will be Guiding People and Cars in Västervik, Sweden m.chin Parking Network
- Mall of Tripla Goes for Portier VISION dominyka Parking Network
- T1 Mall of Tallinn Opens ! kaja Parking Network
- Portier Elevates Parking Guidance to the Clouds! dominyka Parking Network
- Portier Becomes Part of Granbystaden's Expansion dominyka Parking Network
- Portier Vision Brings More Guiding Light dominyka Parking Network
- Portier Vision Extremely Well Received by SeiPark! karolygmolina Parking Network
- Portier Brings Comfortable Parking for Pohjola Health kaja Parking Network
- Portier Lands in Tampere University Hospital karolygmolina Parking Network
- FLS Launches Portier VISION - The Most Advanced Camera-Based Guidance System on the Market! karolygmolina Parking Network
- Brand New K-Supermarket Hertta is Here! dominyka Parking Network
- Kauppakeskus Seppä Welcomes Portier dominyka Parking Network
- Gate8 Business Park Joins Portier HOST Cloud dominyka Parking Network
- Portier Brings First Class Parking to Jumbo karolygmolina Parking Network
- Shopping mall Easton chooses Portier karolygmolina Parking Network
- Portier HOST keeps expanding nicole Parking Network
- Portier HOST wins the 2016 Gulf Traffic Award! karolygmolina Parking Network
- Kalmar, Sweden chooses the parking guidance management platform Portier HOST by FLS Finland nicole Parking Network