Stationsplein 8 E
Stationsplein 8 E
Maastricht , 6221 BT
Tel +31 43 329 7103www.q-park.com
We are one of Europe’s leading parking infrastructure owner and operator with more than 640,000 parking spaces in over 3,300 well-managed commercial parking facilities across seven Western European countries.
We mainly operate off-street parking spaces owned by us as well as parking spaces under concessions and long-term leases from public and private landlords.
We demonstrate that effective regulated and paid parking make an economic and sustainable contribution to cities and society, and that a positive parking experience impacts how people enjoy their visit, journey, shopping, commute or residence.
We have numerous mobility hubs which provide access to a variety of sustainable mobility services. Supporting urban accessibility, sustainability and liveability.
- last mile logistics and locker walls;
- EV charging points and EV fleet charging hubs;
- public transport, car sharing and bicycle parking.
The need for parking solutions
Throughout the developed world, cars continue to be the preferred mode of transport for large numbers of people, as cars have the very significant benefits of door-to-door capability, 24-hour availability, flexibility, privacy and at relatively low cost.
The downside, however, becomes apparent when large numbers of people want to be in the same place at the same time – this leads to traffic congestion and competition for available parking space.
Parking solutions that are intelligently designed and well located, and that are integrated with the public transport system, can help to address these challenges, and so make a major contribution to society's well-being.
6221 BT Maastricht
- Commercial Operators
- Consultants Corner
- Consulting Services
- Consulting Services - Auditing
- Design / Build
- Garage Operators
- Other Services
- Parking Operators
- Parking Structure Design
- Transponder Card Systems
Parking facilities are vital links in the mobility chain, connecting travellers with their final destination and acting as public transport transit points. We work closely with local authorities to develop facilities that enable travellers to park their cars or bicycles securely and conveniently as they continue their journey by another means.
P+R (Park + Ride) facilities, the Netherlands
Q-Park P+R facilities are modern, integral parts of the mobility chain in many towns and cities across the Netherlands. Located in the vicinity of public transport, they are easy to access and easy to find.
While Q-Park P+R facilities are open to everyone, they are designed especially for those who are continuing their journey by public transport, with travellers receiving a reduction on their parking tariff. It’s a system that has saved hundreds of millions of car kilometres.
As with all Q-Park facilities, P+R facilities are well laid out, safe, clean and feature ample parking spaces, camera surveillance and good lighting. Other notable features include:
- Customer-friendly pedestrian route to public transport
- Open 24/7
- Automatic lighting at entrance/exit
- Favourable parking tariffs for commuters
- Cashless payment only – multiple cards accepted
- Parking spaces for the disabled
- General information
- 24/7 season tickets
- Special discounts for travellers
Q-Park has taken parking convenience a step further – from cashless to ticketless to cardless parking – no bank or credit card required at the parking facility at all. This technology is embodied in our PaSS solutions.
Q-Park PaSS technology has been implemented in Belgium nationwide and in selected parking facilities in the Netherlands, the UK and Denmark. We have firm plans to implement the innovation in many more parking facilities in the Netherlands, Germany, UK, France, Ireland and Denmark.
Q-Park PaSS is an evolutionary innovation combining ANPR technology with digital payment solutions and Q-Park's proprietary Back Office Calculation (BOC) module. Now, we can integrate the Parking Management System (PMS) at access and exit points with Q-Park’s BOC to create a seamless, fair and transparent parking experience.
Q-Park PaSS is an ecosystem. It is a collaborative economic innovation because in recent years, boundaries between industries have become blurred and customers are hyper-connected. Everyone now has access to ambient intelligence and connectivity, boundless information and unlimited choices.
Understanding this created the opportunity to grow our business by delivering and capturing value from innovation with a variety of business partners. Together we considered how to:
- simplify the various steps a parking customer needs to take (literally and figuratively) and we innovated to make these steps as simple as possible;
- connect the various sales & service channels a customer uses and we innovated for transparency, flexibility and freedom of choice;
- plan adaptively for businesses who wish to offer parking as part of their service and we innovated to ensure seamless integration with their backoffice systems.
In Belgium PaSS is integrated with partner applications:
- Payment Service Providers (PSPs), providing effortless parking for their clients using their mobile banking app;
- Mobility Service Providers (MSPs) such as EasyPark, Parkmobile and 4411, providing an integrated on-street and off-street solution for their app users.
Integrating payment options is a specific Q-Park PaSS solution and is available to any customer using an app which is part of our ecosystem. Customers register their number plate and link it to a bank account. Their number plate then forms their key to access Q-Park car parks.
Healthcare centre solutions
In the dynamic healthcare market – consider the ageing population, consolidation and the shift from long-term hospitalisation to out-patient treatment – offering parking facilities is a supplementary service to the core activities of the hospital: the provision of healthcare.
The healthcare industry is increasingly characterised by multifunctional centres that offer general and specialist care at a variety of levels. From family doctors’ practices to highly specialised centres in the form of a healthcare arcade.
These large-scale centres with a regional function are often located outside the urban centres. In some cases a healthcare centre is connected with public transport but usually people are obliged to travel by car.
Until recently, opportunities for parking companies in the healthcare sector were mostly based on management contracts or short-term lease contracts. However, over the past few years we have developed a number of projects where hospital parking facilities are financed through a strategic Public Private Partnerships between Q-Park, trusts and healthcare centres.
Today, we work closely with healthcare partners to deliver customised healthcare parking solutions, ensuring that the needs of hospital car park users – patients, staff and visitors – are fully met. We provide innovative and flexible thinking, financial investment and comfort for all visitors.
Understanding the challenges
We understand the challenges of delivering outstanding healthcare parking solutions, and recognise that a hospital is rarely a destination of choice. People may arrive worried, fearful or angry or may just have heard distressing news at the hospital. Visitors need a parking service that operates as smoothly and conveniently as possible, so there’s one less thing to worry about.
Our proposals are designed to:
- Meet the trust’s main objective of improving patient and visitor access
- Contribute to the overall quality of care provision, within a sustainable travel plan
- Deliver full flexibility for trust policies
- Provide appropriate investments, enabling hospitals to concentrate on healthcare
To offer comfort for people in need of special care, we adapt our parking facilities. Our healthcare parking facilities offer a range of adapted solutions, such as:
- Extra wide parking spaces for the disabled
- Special payment machines at wheelchair height
- Wheelchair availability
- Various safety and security measures
- Clearly marked pedestrian signage and improved routing
- Specially trained parking hosts
- Street Parking Is Now Also Possible with the Q-Park App Claire Styles Parking Network
- Connecting Route Through Q-Park Zuidplein Officially Opened Claire Styles Parking Network
- Easirent CityCar Expand with Q-Park into New Tower Bridge Location kaja Parking Network
- Q-Park: Car Sharing Is Growing in Cities but Where Do They Park? m.chin Parking Network
- Q-Park's First License Plate Recognition Only Garage Opens in The Hague Claire Styles Parking Network
- PostNL Parcel Machines in Q-Park Parking Garages kaja Parking Network
- Spokesafe Expand with Q-Park into New Chinatown Location kaja Parking Network
- Q-Park: Enter and Exit with License Plate Recognition at 53 P+R Locations kaja Parking Network
- Boris Bikes for London’s Couriers: The World’s First Electric Vehicle ‘Dark Hub’ Launches in Q-Park Leicester Square Claire Styles Parking Network
- Q-Park Signs Partnership Agreements for EV Charging in Its Parking Facilities Across Europe m.chin Parking Network
- Q-Park and Shell: 5 Mobility Hubs in Major Cities Claire Styles Parking Network
- Q-Park Sign Electric Vehicle Charging Agreement with EB Charging kaja Parking Network
- Q-Park BV Acquires 100% of P1 Shares m.chin Parking Network
- Deansgate North, Manchester Claire Styles Parking Network
- New Q-Park Parking Garage in Venlo: Blok van Gendt kaja Parking Network
- Saving Costs & Reducing CO2 dominyka Parking Network
- Smart Parking at Eindhoven Airport kaja Parking Network
- ParkCloud and Q-Park Lead UK PARK(ing) Day Celebrations Claire Styles Parking Network
- Q-Park Signs 35 Year Lease Agreement with The Mailbox stef Parking Network
- Q-Park and The London Palladium Partner to Offer a Unique Customer Experience kaja Parking Network
- Q-Park Expands it’s Portfolio in Edinburgh kaja Parking Network
- Q-Park and American Express – An Exciting New Partnership kaja Parking Network
- Q-Park Secure Long-Term Deal in Leeds administrator Parking Network
- Q-Park Appointed to Deliver Public Sector Parking Solutions kaja Parking Network
- Q-Park & Fly with New Airport Parking Platform kaja Parking Network
- Q-Park Announces Addition of Kingston Upon Hull to its Portfolio kaja Parking Network
- Q-Park UK Expands London Parking Portfolio with Covent Garden Facility stef Parking Network
- 100% of Q-Park shareholders accept offer of KKR Infrastructure karolygmolina Parking Network
- Municipality of Breda continues cooperation with Q-Park for remote assistance services nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park reinforces its presence in Dresden nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park expands number of charging points with The New Motion nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park UK and Chargemaster partner to put EV charging anxiety at bay nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park UK arrives in Cardiff Bay nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park joins forces for Medi Carpark solutions nicole Parking Network
- Tap and Go parking arrives at Q-Park UK nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park EUR 925 million refinancing nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park Introduces Airport Parking Services to offer new benefits to customers nicole Parking Network
- Frank De Moor, Q-Park CEO from 1 August 2014 nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park to improve accessibility at popular London car park nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park joins forces with Halfords Autocentres to offer free car checks in Liverpool ONE nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park partners with Premium Credit to spread the cost of season tickets for its customers nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park files Annual Report 2012 and appoints Rob Vroom as interim CFO per 1 July 2013 nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park Oxford Street car park undergoes £2.5Million refurbishment nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park Celebrates Prestigious Award at Chinatown car park nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park NV appoints Wim Das as CFO per October 1st nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park NV announces new Supervisory Board member admin Parking Network
- Q-Park wins bid to take over 14 car parks in London karolygmolina Parking Network
- Q-Park NV Announces New Supervisory Board Member nicole Parking Network
- Bouwfonds Parking Fund to acquire the Hague car park nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park launches free car park in Sale nicole Parking Network
- Acquisition of Liverpool central village car park Bouwfonds Parking Fund nicole Parking Network
- St. Pensioenfonds Grontmij - new Q-Park NV shareholder nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park gains confidence from major banks nicole Parking Network
- Great honour for Nico Klein Beernink to be elected honorary member of EPA. nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park NV appoints L.C. van de Kieft (PGGM NV) as ad interim CFO karolygmolina Parking Network
- Q-Park NV Announces Departure of CFO Wim van Esveld admin Parking Network
- Q-Park Strengthens Its Portfolio in Leeds nicole Parking Network
- Synergy brings together institutional investors in Q-Park nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park expands in Belgium and France nicole Parking Network
- Reading's new Q-Park multi-storey introduces 21st century car parking nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park the big winner at European Parking Association Awards nicole Parking Network
- World series driver Xavier Maassen raced into Q-Park Clerys nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park Invests in Latest Technology Increasing Convenience and Security nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park Ireland Signs 5 Million Euro Contract with eTrip Services nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park appoints new management team at BCP nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park closed a Euro 300 mln securitisation, with Rabobank acting as arranger and bookrunner. nicole Parking Network
- Roof top garden party welcomes new, high-tech Heathrow car park nicole Parking Network
- Q-Parks Liver Street car park wins RIBA architectural award nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park closed a Euro 300 mln securitisation, with Rabobank acting as arranger and bookrunner nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park to up-grade Royal Cornwall Hospital car park dominyka Parking Network
- Sheffield car parking heads into a new age of service and security nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park to open new high technology fast link car park at Heathrow Airport stef Parking Network
- Sales new Waterside car park sets new standards of customer service and technology nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park share issue raises 200 million Euros nicole Parking Network
- Q-Parks high technology hospital car park is awarded ParkMark and European Standards Parking Award nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park Wins Management Contract in Castlebar nicole Parking Network
- Q-PARK EXPANDS IN SCANDINAVIA WITH BIGGEST TAKEOVER IN ITS HISTORY nicole Parking Network
- Q-PARK WANTS TO BE HEART SAFE! karolygmolina Parking Network
- Q-PARK PRESENTS NEW SERVICES FOR PARKERS! karolygmolina Parking Network
- Q-park tests parking-lot access by cell phones. nicole Parking Network
- PGGM and DELA New Q-PARK Shareholders karolygmolina Parking Network
- Q-Park expands at Belfast Airport in Northern Ireland nicole Parking Network
- Official opening for Q-Parks first Liverpool One car park nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park Acquires Danish Parking Company nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park Award reflects Quality In Parking karolygmolina Parking Network
- Largest car park acquisition in history of Q-Park nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park Paradise Street Project car park opens in November nicole Parking Network
- Financial Director Q-Park Belgium Appointed nicole Parking Network
- ParkMark awarded to all Q-Parks Queen Elizabeth Medical Centre car parks nicole Parking Network
- Waterloo Street car park short-listed for EPA award nicole Parking Network
- New Financial Director Q-Park Belgium nicole Parking Network
- Airpark Glasgow gets the special Q-Park treatment nicole Parking Network
- New financial director Q-Park Germany nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park achieves a RoSPA Award nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park UK cements Taunton deal nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park profits up 39% nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park partners Liverpools L650 million Paradise Project nicole Parking Network
- Car park Ossenmarkt at Groningen wins prize during ParkeerVak 2005. nicole Parking Network
- STICHTING PENSIOENFONDS ING NEW Q-PARK SHAREHOLDER nicole Parking Network
- New Financial Director Q-Park Nederland karolygmolina Parking Network
- Q-Park is donating EUR 100,000 to Asia and supporting a special fund for student grants nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park Gets A Number Of Important Contracts Within Brussels And Ostend nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park Opens Car Park Grote Markt, The Hague nicole Parking Network
- INTERPOLIS AND RABOBANK PENSIOENFONDS ACQUIRE STAKE IN Q-PARK nicole Parking Network
- New Q-Park CFO Announced nicole Parking Network
- CAR PARK OPERATOR Q-PARK GAINS CONTROL OF ZUIDSTATION CAR PARK IN BRUSSELS karolygmolina Parking Network
- Q-Park invests L2 million in Manchester centre parking nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park France Established In Le Havre nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park Ltd, part of the Dutch based Q-Park Group, has acquired airport-parking operator, Airpark (Glasgow) Ltd nicole Parking Network
- INTERPOLIS TAKES HIGHER INTEREST IN EUROPEAN PARKING COMPANY Q-PARK nicole Parking Network
- New Q-Park Car Park for Royal Liverpool Hospital nicole Parking Network
- Sale of interest in Q-Park stef Parking Network
- Car park Rotterdam Zuidplein wins European Parking Award nicole Parking Network
- BCP joins growing Q-Park group nicole Parking Network
- INTERPOLIS PENSIOENEN ACQUIRES STAKE IN PARKING COMPANY Q-PARK nicole Parking Network
- New Member Advisory Board European Parking Company Q-Park nicole Parking Network
- Q-Park expands into Ireland nicole Parking Network
- Employee Control Room - QCR Front Office (Maastricht, Netherlands) m.chin Parking Network
- Parking Host (Maastricht, Netherlands) m.chin Parking Network